Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GENERATIONS RATTRAP

Okay okay have some more pics. The only problem with him is on the side the rat body sticks out a bit to far. But its not enough to spoil him for me. But hey im a Rattrap fan. Note the little Maximal signs on his arms. Nice touch.

Cheers, Vert. Sexy stuff!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Really cool man, I'm a huge fan of beast wars. The pics with the cat are hilarious!

Damn, he looks pretty nice

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Cheers, Vert. Sexy stuff!
    Agreed! - Great shots Vert, they've served to only make me want this guy to bloody-well get released sooner all the more!

After Robotkingdom asked to cancel my per order I went on the hunt to just get one myself. Did not want the old hasbro opps we canned the figure cause of the movie stunt. Or something like that. Want to do more pics. He is just fun to photograph doing stuff.
    Last edited by VERT; 29th May 2014 at 10:23 PM.

Got him today from Robotkingdom, He's a great figure.

from the front he looks perfect, but the sides show off how far away from the main body the backpack sits, which is a shame but FAR from a deal breaker.

His rat tail is made of rubber with a wire in it I think so it can hold being bent, letting you pose it for rat mode or fold it up behind him in rat mode.

the paint apps on mine were great except for a little excess white near some of his teeth.

in terms of poseablity he is decent, his robot mode has most of the usual places, or something close enough (like how his head can only rotate, but the little piece it sits on can rotate up and down too) his rat mode is also somewhat posable, with all legs, mouth, head, tail and feet having some form of movement (the rat head has a piece inside it that can cover the gap between the head and body if you want him to look down or stand up) he's a good size, maybe a little big for a rattrap but his rat mode looks to be the right size for a real rat (I think) he also looks very nice in rat mode (my cat keeps trying to eat it too)

his two guns peg together very securely and thankfully are a greyish clear plastic which looks better than the completely colourless clear I thought they were (the guns can also store under him in rat mode)

the little bomb looks like it would be easy to lose, and being so small is a little difficult to get in and out of his hand.

but all in all he's a very nice figure and a great update to the character.
    looks great with the other updated beast wars characters too

Hey, could someone give me tips or post pics on how to attach this Rattrap to MP Beast Convoy? Because I'm finding that the peg on MP32's back doesn't seem nearly long enough to peg into Rattrap's weapon storage hole.

[QUOTE=GoktimusPrime;614671]Hey, could someone give me tips or post pics on how to attach this Rattrap to MP Beast Convoy? Because I'm finding that the peg on MP32's back doesn't seem nearly long enough to peg into Rattrap's weapon storage hole.

I think you split the gun and only tab one half in, there should be a peg hole on that gun that you can use for optimus. Not the gun that's included in your pics though, it should be clear like his bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by KingGrimlock View Post
    I think you split the gun and only tab one half in, there should be a peg hole on that gun that you can use for optimus. Not the gun that's included in your pics though, it should be clear like his bomb.
    Aaah right. Sadly my Generations Rattrap doesn't have a gun (I got it loose for free ) so I guess I won't be able to attach mine to my MP BW Convoy any time soon. Would appreciate it if others could post pics so that I may live vicariously through them.