Thread: 20th Anniversary prime / MP04

Default 20th Anniversary prime / MP04

I saw 3 MP 4’s at target Fulham SA / Nearly put 1 on lay-by. After reading all the bad things tonight I’m glad I didn’t. I have the 20th anniversary prime and he is spot on perfect. What are the differences in the mp4 and 20th anniversary prime movers? If any of you guys have both I would love to know.

Also has anyone ever bought one of those large prime trailers I saw on eBay a while back? If so what’s the quality on the trailer like and does it open up etc. If the mp4 ‘s are that bad I may just buy one of those trailers if they are rated and if the will hook up to 20th A/prime. Would look good on display.

20th has short smoke stacks and some battle damage paint apps

Not sure if it's still available but a while back valkyrie_76 had a MISB Justitoys Trailer going for $75 (looks like no one reserved it in the thread at least).

I haven't seen either but i've heard the quality on the Justitoys trailer is up to Takara standard, but it doesn't feature Roller (neither does MP04 trailer), and doesn't transform/fully open (MP04 does).

Here's a good pic of Justitoys Trailer ($90 + shipping from Transfigure Toys)

And here's MP04's trailer on TakaraTomy's website

i've got a spare long (plastic; non-official) smokestack for sale if anyone wants it....

The Damned is selling one right on the forums for $50+postage

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1767