Thread: Customising advice for Animated Leader Class Megatron

Default Customising advice for Animated Leader Class Megatron

I own this figure and was wondering if anyone could help me with a simple idea for customising. I'm very new to customising, but I'd like to do something with this figure because I want to use it as my main Megatron.

The over all aesthetics of the figure I find serviceable/fine as is, but I want to do something about the head sculpt, as it's too stylised for my taste.

Any "easy to do" recommendations in terms of altering or replacing the head?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help, I appreciate it.

I don't actually have the figure but you can just do a straight swap of head that you like , just make sure it the right joint and size , or you can get a 3d printed one as well like in shapeway
    you can also so just modify the head with some putty and a dremel tool , from the looks of the head ill just cut the two side guard piece smaller

Thanks man, I completely forgot the existence of dremel tools, that helped a lot. I've basically decided to use a dremel tool to make the shape i like, then paint it. The problem with this particular toy is due to the gimmick and light in the head, the neck isn't a normal one so head swapping is not doable.

thanks again