Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: JP Age of Extinction Optimus Prime, Rusty version

You're not a party pooper by any means. You dont like this version of Prime's colour scheme, while others do. You prefer fun & imagination while others are after movie accuracy and so on and so forth. If we all had the same tastes, this place would be as boring as the proverbial

Hasbro are also coming to the party. Scrapyard Optimus Prime as he is known, will be released in a three pack along side Rollbar & Vehicon, who are repaints of the Generations Skids & DoTM Crankcase moulds

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...lleries/30630/

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Hasbro are also coming to the party. Scrapyard Optimus Prime as he is known, will be released in a three pack along side Rollbar & Vehicon, who are repaints of the Generations Skids & DoTM Crankcase moulds

Looks like he doesn't have a Faceplate though? I do like how Rollbar looks however

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Looks like he doesn't have a Faceplate though? I do like how Rollbar looks however
    Faceplate or not, it will be mine. Oh, it will be mine

Faceplate or not, it will be mine. Oh, it will be mine
    Haha, I think I'll be waiting still. I got the normal Voyager so I'm happy so far

his paintjob pales in comparison to tak tom. What's with all the black on him?

Just saw the other platinum pack with drift/bee/evasion prime/etc, and i'm defo getting rid of my myers plat edition now...that pack has the best rendition of evasion prime with faceplate!

I already bought the TakTom version but want this also especially that 'Vehicon' (Crankcase) repaint.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    his paintjob pales in comparison to tak tom. What's with all the black on him?
    At least it's not grey

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    It frustrates me that the fandom complains about the amount of Hasbro grey used on toys - which I agree with, and I utterly hate - but then demands that perfectly acceptable toys like Evasion Mode Optimus or the frankly beautiful movie dinobots be reduced to lumps of grey with a few splotches on like this, in the name of a perceived "accuracy" either to nostalgia or to a movie. I would much rather have some imagination and fun in my toys than slavish adherence to boring colour schemes. Sorry for being a party pooper, but the fact that people are saying this toy is amazing is frustrating when it's so, so... boring.
    I agree, hence the meme that I posted on post #1 of this thread.