View Poll Results: TF4 Movie (AOE) - worth watching?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • excellent, must see

25 24.75%
  • good, see if you can

33 32.67%
  • average

20 19.80%
  • disappointing, avoid it

23 22.77%
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Review - Transformers 4 : Age Of Extinction (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I like the fact that Bay (well the writers anyway) are killing off the good guys. I think it is actually refreshing for a movie, that pretty much everyone (except Prime and Bee) are not safe. What annoys me is when Transformers don't appear in the next movie with no explanation. Atleast AoE tried to address this by saying that the bots were being hunted and showed Ratchet and Leadfoot all meeting there ends.
    It would of been quite lengthy of them to show every Autobot that was still alive in the previous movies, dying. But doesn't one of the bots at some point in the movie mention they're sure the group of them who are in the movie, actually are the only remaining autobots on earth. So we can presume the rest of them are sadly dead.

I forget which exact point it was at as well, but there was a moment where I thought Bee was actually going to die. I was sort of hoping it would happen. It would of had some good on screen emotion

Quote Originally Posted by redhot_rodimus View Post
    Were the Dinobots in Lockdown's ship? and Optimus free them right?
    the spaceship they stole
    But who/what was the dinosaur frozen in ice at the beginning of the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I think that was just a normal dinosaur or was turned into Transformium or w/e it's called from the seed. It wasn't actually a transformer.

---

Seeming as we only had 4 Dinobots in this movie, I can now see why Slog/Sludge isn't in the G1 SDCC Dinobot set

The Autobots were all unpleasant. I didn't care about any of the new ones with their attitudes. Hound grew on me though but not the other two.

Did it look like Lockdown was extracting Ratchet's spark to anyone else? Thought that might come back later, but since he kept live trophies I guess not.

And when the rally car turned up at the farm could you see the driver? Was sure it was driverless in that first shot (therefore Autobot)

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Just an actual dinosaur turned to metal by a seed but not picked up by the collectors. Also evidence that Cybertronium wasn't a natural element proving that the device offered by Lockdown would do what he says it does. Also foreshadowing of the Dinobots.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And when the rally car turned up at the farm could you see the driver? Was sure it was driverless in that first shot (therefore Autobot)
    I thought the same thing, so I thought we were about to see Rollbar

It was hinted at even when we saw the boyfriend (I still haven't learnt his name) as he said during the chase that he was driving better than he'd ever had before. I thought, yep this will be an autobot then. But no.

It was hinted at even when we saw the boyfriend (I still haven't learnt his name) as he said during the chase that he was driving better than he'd ever had before. I thought, yep this will be an autobot then. But no.
    Turns out he just liked someone else handling his stick. It made him drive better

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    It would of been quite lengthy of them to show every Autobot that was still alive in the previous movies, dying. But doesn't one of the bots at some point in the movie mention they're sure the group of them who are in the movie, actually are the only remaining autobots on earth. So we can presume the rest of them are sadly dead.

I forget which exact point it was at as well, but there was a moment where I thought Bee was actually going to die. I was sort of hoping it would happen. It would of had some good on screen emotion
    Yeah totally agree... But I would have liked to have seen Sideswipe instead of Leadfoot as Sideswipe has been in 2 movies. I do understand why Leadfoot was there as John DiMaggio voiced him in DoTM.

I really liked Hound, John Goodman did an awesome job! I had a laugh when he called himself a fat arse.

It was Mr Surrender or Lucky Charms

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    It was Mr Surrender or Lucky Charms
    It did amuse me how he got called a dozen different names, by various characters throughout the movie.