Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IGEAR CON-AIR RAPTOR SQUADRON!!!!!!

Default IGEAR CON-AIR RAPTOR SQUADRON!!!!!!

Soooooo Robot Kingdom (the suppliers I pre-ordered with) have taken down their 'pre-order' option and have moved these bad boys into 'New Arrivals'!

MAN, I'm totally freak'n out! I've wanted these figures since I first saw them! Unfortunately, I pre-ordered them along with my DaCa Kronos, so the likelihood is they'll ship out on the 23rd with Kronos....

ARG! Darn my sensibly postage combining!

I WANT IT NOW!

Soooooooo ugly. The face sculpts are terrible and just the overall finish looks too busy. The angry bird face in his chest doesn't help matters either.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Soooooooo ugly. The face sculpts are terrible and just the overall finish looks too busy. The angry bird face in his chest doesn't help matters either.
    LOL, angry birds face ... cannot unseeeee

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    lol! why did you have to say that! i cannot buy this toy anymore! that angry bird face is now stuck every time i see this toy!

Nnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

We do need a good Classics Starscream upgrade but this ain't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    LOL, angry birds face ... cannot unseeeee
    Hahahaha me too

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I want to like it but

a) the face
    b) while I like the aesthetic the chest is just one big chunk, which is a massive turnoff
    c) underside of the jet looks like a mess
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Aside from the face sculpt I actually really like these designs, though ironically Starscream seems to be the weakest to me (although maybe he always has been colour wise).

In these days of mass amounts of 3rd party releases, I find it hard to justify getting duplicate molds though even for seekers, so the question for me becomes which one do I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Aside from the face sculpt I actually really like these designs, though ironically Starscream seems to be the weakest to me (although maybe he always has been colour wise).

In these days of mass amounts of 3rd party releases, I find it hard to justify getting duplicate molds though even for seekers, so the question for me becomes which one do I want.
    That's always been the case with me. Starscream is a fan favourite and a must have for ANY decepticon team. Skywarp is my favourite in terms colour design, and Thundercracker is my favourite seeker as a character. I don't think I could ever just buy one...