Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy Video Reviewers

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I really enjoy Thew, Mitch & Thunderhound's reviews.
    Sean Long needs help & i just want to headbutt Optibotimus
    I feel bad about not liking Sean Long. He seems like a nice guy and is best mates with Shartimus Prime, but his production is shotty while his personality is 'meh'. As for ol' Optibotimus? Get in line mate, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    I feel bad about not liking Sean Long. He seems like a nice guy and is best mates with Shartimus Prime, but his production is shotty while his personality is 'meh'. As for ol' Optibotimus? Get in line mate, lol.
    lol. I enjoy reading Optibotimus' comments.

I didn't want to be too negative with optibotimus and Sean Long as I didn't know you guys share the same sentiments to them as I do

First post has been updated with all your suggestions!

Sean Long is what he says he is - a big kid and he's confident with that which I find respectable. His videos don't have the professionalism or sharp-editing that say someone like Vangelus has but they're decent in my books and his skits remind me of how I was when I was younger with my toys.

I personally never got into Peaugh or Optibotimus because they remind me of Lord Business/The Man Upstairs from The Lego Movie.

A new reviewer I'd like to give a shout out to here is

The Lazy Eyebrow Reviewer

Cool guy who makes funny videos like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXMCPFXwA-E

I heard of an aussie guy that's not bad, now he's back from his holiday and had a new camera, he should be putting up a lot more content.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    I heard of an aussie guy that's not bad, now he's back from his holiday and had a new camera, he should be putting up a lot more content.
    Thanks! But I'm already on the list

My blame for this recent bout of TF collecting rests solely upon Mitch. His reviews really make me WANT the toys.

Same. I was going to get a G1 Soundwave until Mitch told me to get the MP.

I started watching peaugh's videos right when he'd just started his channel, with some early Animated reviews. He gets straight to the point and mostly informative, however lacks attention to detail. And I find him to be kinda "doing it just for the sake of doing it" lately. He used to be passionate and gush about the figures he enjoys, but not so much of late. Maybe it's life as it is that your passion fades away over time. I do appreciate that he still constantly uploads content.

There used to be a British guy who did a bunch of Beast Wars reviews that I really loved. Haven't checked if he's still around.

The one reviewer I really enjoy is Vangelus. Love his humor and appreciate all the effort that went into editing, but mostly enjoy the how he always has a structure for the reviews,and his attention to detail. Plus, I find his reviews quite informative actually.

Just came across this review livestream from Retroblasting. Fairly general and wide ranging but interesting nonetheless.