Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Is Star Wars Episodes 1, 2 and 3 worth watching?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    If that was a scene from the prequels we would be having furry aliens with big smiles and cartoony eyes as well as a few of them tripping over themselves and defeating the enemy in a comedic fashion.

The Clone army in the prequels were an awesome concept but too bad it wasn't properly used. It was also disappointing that their enemy, the droid army, was primarily used as comic relief and not a serious threat.

Again, the Prequel trilogy seem to have some damn good ideas but appalling executions. Lucas role should of been that of a consultant or ideas man not the writer and director of the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    As Paulbot said, this appears to have spawned into the All Things Star Wars thread. But for TP&E's benefit I think we should be careful with prequel spoilers until he lets us know that he's finally sat down and watched these movies. Hurry up TP&E! these movies have been around forever! Even Episode III has been rerun on free-to-air TV!

You mean Cobra-La the Yuuzhan Vong.

"Crush the New Republic! This I command!"

Their Vondun Crab Armour's pretty cool though. Isn't Darth Krayt's armour Vondun?

Yeah for me both Cobra La and the Yuuzhan Vong don't seem to feel like they belong in thier relative universes. I supose the Yuuzhan Vong came from a different galaxy so maybe they came from the Star Trek Galaxy or something, while Cobra La were pobably leftovers from the Inhumanoids universe that travelled through to the GI joe toon world.

Yuuzhan Vong are way cooler than Cobra-La, mostly because they don't have a battle cry like "Yuuzhan Vongvongvongvongvongvongvong!" *shudders*
    But Pythona is way hotter than any Vong Shaper. *grrwwwl*

Someone should make a Star Wars version of this: (contains strong language)

for some unknown reason, my 2nd wife would take great enjoyment in dressing up as a sith witch. Don't know why