Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New generations figures

Whenever the hell its released, and I get my Arcee and Chromia, the first thing I'm doing is chucking Chromia up for sale. Ugh, I hate it when you can't order single figures.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Whenever the hell its released, and I get my Arcee and Chromia, the first thing I'm doing is chucking Chromia up for sale. Ugh, I hate it when you can't order single figures.
    You're impatience or desire to get an entire wave at once doesn't alter the fact that you can absolutely order figures individually. It might take longer, it might be slightly more expensive, but what is the point buying a wave case if you don't want it all?

Finally figured out what my problem with Arcee is too! The face! It has no personality at all, so while that's great for the G1 cartoon incarnation, it's pretty bad for anyone who will buy it based on her from Prime or the comics (or reads the comic she'll be packaged with). Even a tiny smirk or something would go a huge way towards removing the blankness.
    Last edited by Gouki; 23rd July 2014 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    You're impatience or desire to get an entire wave at once doesn't alter the fact that you can absolutely order figures individually. It might take longer, it might be slightly more expensive, but what is the point buying a wave case if you don't want it all?
    Ah, I just have a pre-order at BBTS - it's not a full wave, just the pair of fembots. Will cancel it if a single order for Arcee comes up, but I usually have a POL at BBTS, so shipping is WAY better value. Right now, it was $31.99 for the two figures, so assuming the dollar doesn't shit itself, I can probably get $25 for Chromia and break even rather easily.

Transformers Generations leader class Jetfire In-had review by Baltmatrix

Looks pretty good.

I must say that Jetfire looks like a well made figure. After seeing the transformation I'm more positive, because my first impression of this figure was negative. I still hate the chrome weapons, but will just take them off, looks better without them. I love the blue canopy, a clear one would be so unappealing. The hollowness on the forearms is annoying, thankfully the rest of the figure looks solid. I might consider getting some plastic card and cut it to fit and just pop into those forearms.

Looks pretty good, too bad gerwalk mode is not really possible.

Looks great

Wished it scaled with MP10 but that's expecting a little too much.

Perfect amount of G1 and modern. Thx hasbro

This guy looks amazing, can't wait for his release! Transformation is pretty neat too.

Well it would be a dream come true, but I'd love to see
    technoboys (computron)

We know the other two, will be Menasaur and Superion
    due to the thread plus pics

I doubt it would happen, but my wishful thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    16 new Deluxe Figures ... with possible common theme of Combiners ...

Well, that rules Beast Wars out then. Enjoy your Superion, Devastator and Menasor.

Oh and I don't think hasbro could make me any happier than to focus on combiners

Can't express how exciting it is to have these on the horizon. And they look great overall

For me, hasbro has hit the ball out of the park with these upcoming figs. Outstanding stuff