Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: New generations figures

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    G1 accuracy my friend. Getting just to show headmaster lurve
    Not only that, I think having a Headmaster that can sit in the jet and still have articulation makes up for the somewhat lackluster transformation. He also has Headmaster sensor things like the G1 toy, from what I've heard.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I'm not bothered by Arcee's backpack. Look at Arcee in TFTM; a boxy bar into a curvy robot - all that squareness was going to have to kibble-ify somewhere. Even at Voyager level there was gunna be some kibble. I'm just glad we're getting G1 Arcee. Heck I might even grab a second to put on the shelf with G1 Hot Rod & co.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    He also has Headmaster sensor things like the G1 toy, from what I've heard.
    Really? That would be so frikking cool! MUST GEEEEEET!

So, in IDW land, is Brainstorm still a Headmaster? Is Arcana still alive or has he disappeared? The way the US/UK marvel handled the Headmasters always bugged me a little. I never saw any advangtage to them having the head be a completely separate entity from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Really? That would be so frikking cool! MUST GEEEEEET!

So, in IDW land, is Brainstorm still a Headmaster? Is Arcana still alive or has he disappeared? The way the US/UK marvel handled the Headmasters always bugged me a little. I never saw any advangtage to them having the head be a completely separate entity from the start.
    No, there's only two Headmasters in IDW (as we know them, plus some in the ancient days): Scorponok and Sunstreaker (former).

Brainstorm looks amazing, can't wait to get my hands on him

I knew it! I knew Hasbro had it in them to do great looking classics style Headmasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Arcee is a little disappointing though. Skinny looking with tonnes of back kibble/backpack/shell former stuff happening there. Why didn't they make a Pink Arcee version of Chromia?
    Are you for real man? No one here would want the new Arcee to be a repaint of Chromia - especially after they just released those photos

Collectors finally have a G1 Arcee!

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Are you for real man? No one here would want the new Arcee to be a repaint of Chromia - especially after they just released those photos
    Yes I am for real.

I for one really dig Powerglide. The massive Generations figure to me was crap, and never really liked the movie release of him because he looked ugly. Now this robot mode looks fantastic like his G1 self.

Good to see that Hasbro is finally placing a bigger focus on the collector market.
    They've obviously realized that a lot of dough has been pumped into the 3P market and they want a share of that big piece of pie (that was originally theirs anyway... But you snooze you lose).
    A little late but better late than never I guess

It's only a matter of time until some third party manufacturer makes a briefcase to go w/ Generations Brainstorm.