Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Comixology Transformers digital comics sale

  1. #21
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Weekend sale for selected digital trades. Good prices if you don't have any of these.

    https://www.comixology.com/Transform...bGxDYXJvdXNlbA


  2. #22
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    More TF digital comics for sale. The site says 50% off select IDW comics for Hasbro properties. This should include The IDW Transformer titles, GI Joe or even MLP for those who are keen. I also said "should" as the code does not seem to apply to TF comics right now so most likely a glitch hopefully as the sales page takes you to all the TF comics as well. Use code IDW at checkout and valid till 24th Feb, 11am EST.

    https://www.comixology.com/World-of-...Z2VDYXJvdXNlbA

  3. #23
    Join Date
    13th Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    More TF digital comics for sale. The site says 50% off select IDW comics for Hasbro properties. This should include The IDW Transformer titles, GI Joe or even MLP for those who are keen. I also said "should" as the code does not seem to apply to TF comics right now so most likely a glitch hopefully as the sales page takes you to all the TF comics as well. Use code IDW at checkout and valid till 24th Feb, 11am EST.

    https://www.comixology.com/World-of-...Z2VDYXJvdXNlbA
    These 50% of discount code offers generally don't apply to anything released in the last month or so, nor does it apply on already discounted items. Haven't used it yet, so can't talk to the specific TF glitch you note.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    These 50% of discount code offers generally don't apply to anything released in the last month or so, nor does it apply on already discounted items. Haven't used it yet, so can't talk to the specific TF glitch you note.
    Code seems to working now. The latest release nor the preorders (why preorder digital comics??) do not apply.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Another sale for digital TF comics. Had a quick skim and looks to be pretty much all of them.

    https://www.comixology.com/Transform...Z2VDYXJvdXNlbA

    Edit: sale ends 29th June.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Another sale for digital TF comics. Had a quick skim and looks to be pretty much all of them.

    https://www.comixology.com/Transform...Z2VDYXJvdXNlbA
    Took advantage to catch up on some of the non-LostLight ongoing series. Got a lot to read now.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Another sale. This time it's across all IDW titles and 55% off with code IDW17. Sale on till 24th Jul.

    Valid for TF titles published online prior to 5th Jul. Also other stuff like TMNT etc. if you're after something different, might I reccomend Pinnochio Vampire Slayer. Yep..tell a lie and save us all!

    https://www.comixology.com/IDW-Linew...bGxDYXJvdXNlbA

  8. #28
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    An IDW sale which includes quite a number of TF collections at up to 66% off.

    https://m.comixology.com/IDW-Hits-Sa...Z2VDYXJvdXNlbA

  9. #29
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Hey, another sale! Up to 60% off this time.

    https://m.comixology.com/IDW-Transfo...Z2VDYXJvdXNlbA

  10. #30
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    55% off IDW titles until 4th Jan. Use code IDW at checkout.

    https://www.comixology.com/IDW-55-Of...bGxDYXJvdXNlbA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •