Long time no see! I hope at least someone out there remembers me... but just in case, hi! My name is Jena (my username is so creative, right!?) and I haven't been active on this forum for quite some time! But, I went to see TF4 last week and it rekindled my love for the giant transforming robots we are all here to appreciate. Optimus Prime is still my one true love. That's so weird to admit. Whatever. I'm one of those 80s kids who grew up with the cartoon. One of the highlights of my life in terms of Transformers was listening to Peter Cullen's panel at SDCC 2012.

I still live in Mildura but I am no longer a slave at Kmart and I have also given teaching a break, instead I got a job selling computers at JB HiFI - which I love! Though I went to Japan in April this year and fell in love so I'm hoping to teach English in Japan in the future. I remember a few members here had done the JET program!

My majority of my income set aside for collecting pretty things goes into my anime figures collection (this is my MFC profile if anyone else is a member there) but I have slowed down collecting anime pretties and I want to gather some Masterpieces. I have the Hasbro version of MP01 which I am hoping to replace with a Takara one and who knows what else. I also have the Takara DMK01 ordered but I don't know what else I will be collecting.

Anyway, hello to you all, old members and the new ones! Bah weep graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!