Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: 20% off toys on eBay - 20 July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    International items should work. I bought an item from Taiwan when they had a Sunday sale on site wide. That was ebay.com.au only also. I guess what they mean is you can't use the code at other ebay sites checkout.
    Awesome, good to know. Thanks

Am I correct in assuming that there is no "limited number" of coupons available this time? If I remember rightly, last ttime there was a 20% off sale, there was only a limited number of coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that there is no "limited number" of coupons available this time? If I remember rightly, last ttime there was a 20% off sale, there was only a limited number of coupons.
    Five coupons per account to a total of $1k max discount(max $200 per use).

Ah my bad. I meant for the overall sale. I think last time they said about 60,000 coupons were available in total, and that once they were all used, the sale ended regardless of whether Sunday was fininished or not.

How do u get the coupon?

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Ah my bad. I meant for the overall sale. I think last time they said about 60,000 coupons were available in total, and that once they were all used, the sale ended regardless of whether Sunday was fininished or not.
    IIRC there isn't a limit and there wasn't one before. It never did run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    How do u get the coupon?
    It will be on the ebay site come tomorrow 10am.

Cool thx

Quote Originally Posted by Raptormesh View Post
    IIRC there isn't a limit and there wasn't one before. It never did run out.
    Actually there was a limit on the number of coupons for the site wide ebay sale. 60,000. But I was able to use it very late in the sale so they didn't run out early if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Actually there was a limit on the number of coupons for the site wide ebay sale. 60,000. But I was able to use it very late in the sale so they didn't run out early if at all.
    Yup but then one of the Ebay reps announced that its going to be time based after all. Anyway here are the T&Cs for tomorrow:

20% off toys on eBay | 20 July 2014

Terms & conditions

By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.

1. This offer commences at 10:01 (AEST) on 20 July 2014 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on 20 July 2014 (“Offer Period”).
    2. The offer entitles you to a 20% discount off the total purchase price of toys on up to five transactions (including postage) for purchases made on ebay.com.au during the Offer Period (“offer”). Toys means children’s toys, for example items listed in the following categories on eBay.com.au: Toys & Hobbies, Video Games & Consoles, Toys 0-12 months (in Baby), Children’s Books (in Books, Magazines), Toys (in Collectables) and Dolls, Bears.
    3. The total discount amount payable is capped to a maximum discount of $200 per transaction.
    4. The redemption code is valid for up to 5 transactions per person during the Offer Period.
    5. Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction.
    6. The redemption code requires payment with an Australian PayPal account in order to take effect.
    7. To redeem this offer, enter the redemption code into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
    8. Gift cards/certificates/vouchers are excluded from this offer.
    9. Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay coupon/voucher.
    10. Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
    11. In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
    12. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
    13. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
    14. To the extent permitted by law, eBay or PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
    15. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
    16. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.

I am wondering if I can use .. I have an AU eBay account, but not an AU Paypal account since I don't live in Australia.

I have a cart loaded up, I shall see what happens I guess.