Kids Nation Mini Figurines by Kids Logic

Soundwave, Starscream, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Grimlock + Black Convoy (Nemesis Prime)

Series - Kids Nation
Sub-line – Mini Figurine
Wave: Wave 1 - 2014
Size/class - N/A
New/remould/redeco - New + 1 redeco
Released here – No
Approximate Price - AU $110 + postage
Approximate Size – 8.5 - 11cm
Allegiance – Autobot and Decepticon
Alt-mode – N/A
Main Features/Gimmicks – Light up LED eyes
Main Colours – Varies
Main Accessories – Gun/Sword (All but Starscream come with an extra hand with a gun attached to it)

ROBOT MODE:

Kidslogic have created some very detailed and great looking PVC versions of a selection (5 + 1 repaint) of some much loved G1 Transformer characters. Each character has very nice sculpted details and finished with a beautiful metallic paint job (bumblebee's paint job isn't as metallicy as the others and Black convoy is mostly matte other than his chest) and topped off with a super deformed head with light up eyes for that added touch of cuteness. All but Starscream comes with a interchangeable weapon hand and all bots have a small degree of articulation. A nice touch is that they have incorporated some sort of scale to the figures (with the exception of Bumblebee) making Grimlock the beefy Behemoth he is but leaving Starscream for example a sleek streamlined seeker.

VEHICLE MODE:

N/A

TRANSFORMATION:

N/A

ARTICULATION:

Not a lot for these figures as they are intended to be statues of sort that most collectors would just set and forget (in a place where they can be admired on a daily basis of course ).
The legs can be rotated 360˚ at the hips as do the arms at the shoulder (some are hindered by kibble though). The head articulation varies from character to character with Starscream having very little movement to Soundwave's being able to rotate 360˚

OVERALL:

Very pretty but over priced, at approximately $20 per figure they are not going to be for everyone. If you are a dedicated character collector and can find you favourite separately then grab it as it would make a great edition to that characters shrine display shelf/case. One thing to note is that I had some difficulty putting O.P's and Black Convoy's weapon hand on as they seem to have a bit of excess plastic flash. I will take a closer look when I get time and may need to cut some of the excess plastic off.

PICS: