Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BadCube OTS-02 Brawny (Brawn) & OTS-03 Backland (Outback)

Sorry to revive an old thread, but has anyone got this guy? Is he any good?
    Spiderken Away!

He's fine. Can bring to the BBQ if you want to check it out.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Backland is a great representation of Outback.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    He's fine. Can bring to the BBQ if you want to check it out.
    If its not too much trouble, that would be much appreciated. I have been on the fence about him as I was not getting MP size 3rd Party figures but with the recent purchase of Apollyon I have relaxed that rule a little. I am only interested in MP size ones that have a good MP aesthetic and are a good resemblance to the cartoon. Also they have to have an alt mode that resembles an actual vehicle
    These 2 look pretty good.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    If its not too much trouble, that would be much appreciated. I have been on the fence about him as I was not getting MP size 3rd Party figures but with the recent purchase of Apollyon I have relaxed that rule a little. I am only interested in MP size ones that have a good MP aesthetic and are a good resemblance to the cartoon. Also they have to have an alt mode that resembles an actual vehicle
    I'm keen to buy Brawn out of the 2. So yeah post up some details on how you feel about it.. as long as it's MP sized and is actually made well i'll make that purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    No probs. He is arguably overpriced, otherwise sturdy.

Check out Bad Cube's other offerings -Wardog and their upcoming Insecticons. MP Insecticons are also being done by MMC and Fans Toys, who have the MP Dinobots covered along with Shockwave, Perceptor and Reflector. KFC are also doing Reflector but there hasn't been an update for a while. There's also KFC's Blaster and cassettes, and more MP Minibots coming from X-Transbots who did Wheelie.
    Which brings us to where we are today...