View Poll Results: Where is the best place to by TF's online?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazon

4 8.16%
  • Anime Export

2 4.08%
  • BigBadToyStore

14 28.57%
  • Ebay

1 2.04%
  • Etsy

0 0%
  • Hasbro Toyshop

0 0%
  • Hoby Link Japan

3 6.12%
  • Robot Kingdom

11 22.45%
  • TFSource

1 2.04%
  • TRU Online

0 0%
  • Other

13 26.53%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (New!) Online Stores Poll

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Gotta get my hand up for Chimungmung
    Ditto

I thought the other HK store Ehobbybaseshop was popular enough with members here... particularly those of us who've been burnt by RK to never shop there again.

I'd still vote for Amazon as the source of most of my imports, but EHBS is one that's mentioned here a bit (it would be my third source behind Amazon and BBTS... followed closely by Ebay).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I thought the other HK store Ehobbybaseshop was popular enough with members here... particularly those of us who've been burnt by RK to never shop there again.
    Never had a problem with RK myself, I take it a lot of others have had problems?

Default Which online Transformer Store?

Just wondering which online store everyone is using atm for their Transformer purchasing? Who offers the best value in your opinion?

Depending on the product and it's standard retail origin I purchase from BBTS, Robot Kingdom, anime-export, amazon.com and eBay.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Supreme View Post
    Just wondering which online store everyone is using atm for their Transformer purchasing? Who offers the best value in your opinion?
    If you look half way down the very first page of Kups section there is a whole thread complete with links about it, prob about 10 spots below this one

I've purchased from BBTS, Ebay, HLJ, AmiAmi and Robot Kingdom. of them all Robot Kingdom is easily my preferred site.
    Prices are roughly the same as BBTS, stuff seems to get in stock faster, shipping is cheaper, and stuff arrives here faster they may not have a pile of loot but since I don't have a credit card I can't use POL anyway.
    Never had a problem with RK at all and will continue to do my online purchases from them (that said I currently have products ordered on both BBTS and RK
    My times dealing with HLJ and Ebay were pretty abysmal, sometimes you get a good deal on things on Ebay, sometimes not so much :/ and my order from HLJ came damaged in box and they wouldn't let me return it AmiAmi is fine though

Big Bad for me, the POL is just too convenient and they have a massive variety.

Chimungmung would be a second for me

Never really use the others unless i am chasing something uncommon

I voted other. Ehobbybase is my preferred online dealer, Not because they are cheapest but because they have always given me excellent service.

It'll change depending on stock, shipping costs, how many products I'm shipping at the one time and origin of product. Here's some trusted stores I've bought from:

Chimungmung
    eHobbybaseshop
    Robotkingdom
    BBTS
    Ages3andup

Others that have good reputation are Toy Dojo and Captured Prey, although they tend to not be so kind cost-wise to us Australians.

I've also dealt with TFSource, but am wary of them after they didn't fulfil their original MP-13 pre-order. While they pointed the finger at Takara for not delivering, by the time they finally fessed up that things weren't going to happen the figure had become high demand. I had to opt for an $80 mark up from another store to acquire.

Of course it was eventually re-issued and is now shelf warming, making it much cheaper than it originally was ><

Customer service was spotty. One email went unanswered. Compensation for the late cancellation was a time limited $20 discount on other MP figures... meaning you had to buy more from them to take advantage. While they claimed that they had bought stock from other stores to try and fill orders, they were unwilling to say exactly how much stock they had procured and whether you'd be likely to get one.

They rest of the products arrived with no issue, but I've heard enough customer service issues from other people in terms of returns to make me cautious about ordering from them again.