Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: August Awesome Acquisitions and Arrivals

Quote Originally Posted by aduthie1980 View Post
    Some of the figures have this mini catalog with them under the puzzle card. Not all of them but some. I too searched the web to no avail. It seems that UM and Rodimus are the hard ones to find in the G1 set. I have all of series one and six from series two. The Reject Shop in Victoria have series one and TRU have both series one and two, however everywhere I look it tells me series two is not released yet?? Happy hunting!
    Yeah, I found one Rodimus only, and no Ultra Magnus yesterday. So will hunt around some other TRUs this week. Thanks again!

Apparently these little guys didnt sell well?!? I dunno, I LOVE them!!! LOL!!

Just need to find the Ultra Magnus now!

And here are the Decepticon counterparts

Group shots

Quote Originally Posted by koolkollectibleskhai View Post
    Yeah, I found one Rodimus only, and no Ultra Magnus yesterday. So will hunt around some other TRUs this week. Thanks again!
    If you find a Gametraders branch as well Kai, give them a look see as well - they're selling some in the branches here as well. Both individuals and in multipack boxed ones. Same priced as TRU so around, almost $5.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by omega3 View Post
    Was $350, probably paid a bit more than it's worth but was just happy to finally find one
    ah ok cool. I posted in the sightings thread a while ago that a place on chapel st had a bunch of MP's too, more than I could afford at the time and I think there might have been a rodimus one too. I might go back next week when I get paid and check it out again hehe

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    If you find a Gametraders branch as well Kai, give them a look see as well - they're selling some in the branches here as well. Both individuals and in multipack boxed ones. Same priced as TRU so around, almost $5.
    Cheers, thanks for the tip!!

Black G1 Rodimus arrived today

Nice minty Camshaft

I received my Wave of Generations Nightbeat, Windblade, Jhiaxus and Crosscut this week while I was away. Came home to a box from Robotkingdom.com and was overjoyed!

Pretty neat figures, Windblade seems a bit too delicate but it's a cool group of toys. Can't wait for more preorders to come in the next few months.
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett