Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Release date for AOE Blu-ray and DVD

I own 3 video stores and my info is still Nov 26. That Mighty Ape link at the top has also changed to Nov 26.

I'm quite impressed that they're releasing titles onto DVD just months after cinema debut. Remember when it used to take about a year? I watched TFTM in theatres in 1986 but didn't find it on video until late 1987 or early 88!

besides, I've already watched AoE 3 times in the cinema. I can wait till November. what kinda bugs me is his they never fix simple mistakes for the home version. E.g. changing Devastator's name to Brawl in TF1 subtitles, Skipjack & Wheel bot to Rampage & Demolishor or Scavenger in RotF... I'd like to see Crosshairs' "Spike" line re dubbed to something that makes sense, like the actual name of one of the Dinobots. Not gonna happen though, I know...

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    I own 3 video stores and my info is still Nov 26. That Mighty Ape link at the top has also changed to Nov 26.
    Well I'm not going to count it as confirmed till the big guys like JB Hifi and Sanity confirm it but I find the idea that we have to wait almost till Christmas annoying as hell. Even tho I hate the movie it's still Transformers and so I want to see it again.

Anyone know if the digital download codes in US Blu-rays work on the Australia iTunes store? The included iTunes code is important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm quite impressed that they're releasing titles onto DVD just months after cinema debut. Remember when it used to take about a year? I watched TFTM in theatres in 1986 but didn't find it on video until late 1987 or early 88!

besides, I've already watched AoE 3 times in the cinema. I can wait till November. what kinda bugs me is his they never fix simple mistakes for the home version. E.g. changing Devastator's name to Brawl in TF1 subtitles, Skipjack & Wheel bot to Rampage & Demolishor or Scavenger in RotF... I'd like to see Crosshairs' "Spike" line re dubbed to something that makes sense, like the actual name of one of the Dinobots. Not gonna happen though, I know...
    Some movies still do. I think that they know that the sooner they release the blueray, the quicker they can ride whatever remains of the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone know if the digital download codes in US Blu-rays work on the Australia iTunes store? The included iTunes code is important to me.
    i would like to know this as well, i am getting tired of all these movies that come with UV "Digital" codes to.. absolutly usless to me and my Digital Library

take Amazing SM first movie gave you choice of digital copy to down load itunes it was second one UV which i cant use at all...stupid concept
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

So Reckoner has an article that says the average delay between when the US gets a movie on DVD and Blu-ray when we finally get it is 57 days. I didn't realise we had to wait so dam long on everything.

http://reckoner.com.au/2014/08/fixin...ays-australia/

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    No, it won't.

It will work in a US account though, which you can sign up for. Your device can playback from multiple accounts.

It's now officially confirmed. EZYDVD has confirmed that the release date of Age of Extinction IS November 26th.

And that's why internet piracy is like it is in this country, kids