Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TFIDownUnder (Australia) new items

I understand the reasons for locking in pre-orders given their good prices and the size of their operation, but If the price of a pre-order changes then customers ought to be given the option to cancel their order.

Yes, that's the problem. It would be ok with me if they change the price later for new orders but don't apply that price change retroactively.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    TFIDownunder have put up pre-orders for MP-27 Ironhide and Unite Warrior Devastator - BUT - buyers beware! Solicitations for these items do not appear to have been made by Takara or Hasbro Asia yet, which means there are no official prices, release dates, or package weights. As such the TFI listings are entirely speculative, as is reflected in the new T&C's listed on each item:
    Please note, that the final product, price and release date of this pack is a prototype and an estimation only and may be subject to change

However, TFI also have the following policy for pre-orders:
    What if I want to cancel an pre order?

We now run with a non-cancellation policy for pre orders.

Proceed with extreme caution.
    Good spot Llamatron, also members should also consult the ACCC guidelines which are available online, one important thing is a store's "policy" means nothing if it defies the Australian consumer laws.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Good spot Llamatron, also members should also consult the ACCC guidelines which are available online, one important thing is a store's "policy" means nothing if it defies the Australian consumer laws.
    True, policies mean SFA if they break the law - this page clearly states that if the advertised price is a "mistake" - incorrect price for whatever reason (keyed in wrong, supplier increases their price before supplying etc) that the retailer does NOT have to honour that price, but is required to give the customer the option of paying the difference OR providing a full refund.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    TFIDownunder have put up pre-orders for MP-27 Ironhide and Unite Warrior Devastator - BUT - buyers beware! Solicitations for these items do not appear to have been made by Takara or Hasbro Asia yet, which means there are no official prices, release dates, or package weights. As such the TFI listings are entirely speculative, as is reflected in the new T&C's listed on each item:

However, TFI also have the following policy for pre-orders:

Proceed with extreme caution.
    Hey mate, I'm not an asshole. If people need to pull out on this on this one, then they can that's no dramas at all. I've discussed this on my FB Page and I am re-posting it every so often. Reason it went up is because I was getting 10 emails a day asking to put it up, and it was taking up too much time. So I put it up and kept my customers happy. I actually thought I put that disclaimer that they could pull out if it's too high. I just edited it then. Thanks!

And here we go again. Cameron is that you mate? lol

You can consult the Accc all you want mate. My policies are far within the guidelines as I inquired before I wrote it.

Hi everyone, sorry for not coming on very often as I don't come on here very often as TFI Down Under has been expanding quite a lot lately and I'm just running out of time.

As well as that I'm kind of getting sick and tired of all the conspiracy theorists and trolls on here that like to try to bait me when ever I post something. Or Friends of Cat or Premium Collect or what ever. Which reminds me. My next paragraph I have something to say about Scott Dwyer and Premium Collect.

I finally found decent work for a while and was working 14/1 day rosters for 7 weeks which took up a lot of my time.
    3am-5am would be emailing and shipping Apollyons and what not 6am-6pm for work and up until 11pm sorting shipments for the next morning- TALK ABOUT HECTIC!

We've had a lot of new figures come and go and even more to come.
    MP-10 should be hopefully shipping to us by monday.

Fanstoys FT-06 Sever is shipping to us as we speak and
    FT-09 Tesla is also coming next week.

Perceptor + Blaster is in stock now and Trypticon will be on it's way next week.

TFIGuy has always looked after my every order. Even when he didn't .anage to post a Red Soar to me on time, he offered to delivef ig tp me peraonally.... Sometimea I have been behindnon payments, & he let me pay whenever I a as ready. I tried to cancel a pre-order of two of on e item, he explained he couldn't as he had to pre-pay tre items for me. This is most likely the reason the pre-order policies are in place.... I myself have been tempted to purchase from PC myself, due to the cheaper rates and free shipping, but TFI guy does his vest to look after me.. So I stay loyal and will... Even never meeting the bloke, he has acted better than any HK retailer and has responded to every email and query... although sometimes late... lol..

Default Just wanted to clear up some rumours.

I'm not going onto your thread, I'll keep it in mine.
    I'm only going to say this once more.

Tfi Down Under is no way shape or form related, to Premium Collect, NOR ARE YOU OR EVER WILL BE OUR SUPPLIER.
    Do not harass my customers to cancel their orders with me. Do not tell them our prices will never match yours because you are our supplier and that we are ripping them off. This is absurd and a direct lie.

Thank you.
    Evan

The reason for posting on here is that the complaints came from Otca members, so I'd like to know how many people he has spun this crap to on here.