Hi all,

Recently got back into collecting Transformers when I saw the Encore Fort Max, which was my holy grail as a kid and promptely ordered from Amazon. The memories and euphoria when it arrived was absolutely unbelievable, made me feel like was 10 yr old again.

Huge fan of Transformers since I was little, and very lucky to own a lot of the original release G1 Headmasters and Masterforce figures including Scorponok, Overlord and the elusive God Ginrai. I own a few major characters in G1 like Optimus, Ultra Magnus, Soundwave (no Megatron )
Good thing i took care of my toys and have all the accessories, just need a few Reprolabels to patch up the old stickers.

I've started to collect Kabaya kits too as I find them easy to upgrade with a few coats of spray paint. And the MP series is just too good to pass over. YOTH Optimus, Sideswipe, Prowl, Grimlock, Acidstorm for now... definitely grabbing Wheeljack and Star Saber.

My first foray into 3rd party scene was Hextron... absolutely stunned by the improvements when compared to my original G1 Sixshot. Looking to add to my 3P collection too with MMC Feral Rex.

The only thing I need is sorting out a nice display case for all my old G1s.

So glad to have found this site and a lot of collectors that started their journey young as well