Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unique Toys Ordin [Abominus]

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...napper-181441/

Hmmm not sure about this one ....

I'm thinking not-Rippersnapper looks pretty good.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

An easy recolour into Overbite/Jawbreaker. Gestalt mode literally looks like an arm with Overbite glued on.

Meh, nah... Head is not shark like enough for my liking. It could be any other type of bitey monster thing with a tail and claws.

Has killed my interest in this lot now. Rippersnapper was my favourite of the Terrorcons.

I think it looks pretty good.

Has anyone here got Blot yet? How is it?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm really tempted by these guys, but since MMC mentioned that they will be doing an Abominus of their own...

Oh, and $$$.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I quite like him too, the pink highlights are kind of cool.

I don't like the beast legs all that much though, but I understand why they did it the way they did as it means Ordin will have nice kibble free forearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I'm really tempted by these guys, but since MMC mentioned that they will be doing an Abominus of their own...

Oh, and $$$.
    Yeah them and everyone else, but MMC's one is a mystery that's several years away I imagine, given the recent interview implied there may be a whole other combiner before we even see Abomiunus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    An easy recolour into Overbite/Jawbreaker. Gestalt mode literally looks like an arm with Overbite glued on.
    Yeah, there's quite a lot of overbite in him too, I wonder if he can fold his legs up for a more normal shark mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post

Oh, and $$$.
    Yep, holding out to see what MMC dishes out. However their product development schedule is killer.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I think it looks pretty good.

Has anyone here got Blot yet? How is it?
    My blot arrived yesterday and man.. what an improvement in UT offerings! Straight up, the box is a heavy good quality box. The figure quality is great. Nothing like their first offering with the predaking. Plastic used is much heavier and all of the joints are tight. Only negative is the "gappiness" of the alt mode (which is a criticism of the look rather than the quality). That being at the top of the back-pack and on the top of his head you can see the connection port for the combined mode. Again, other than that a great figure. Looking forward to picking up the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    My blot arrived yesterday and man.. what an improvement in UT offerings! Straight up, the box is a heavy good quality box. The figure quality is great. Nothing like their first offering with the predaking. Plastic used is much heavier and all of the joints are tight. Only negative is the "gappiness" of the alt mode (which is a criticism of the look rather than the quality). That being at the top of the back-pack and on the top of his head you can see the connection port for the combined mode. Again, other than that a great figure. Looking forward to picking up the rest
    Thanks. I must say this set is very tempting. I know a lot of people have said that they will wait for MMCs version, but that is years away and this set is really impressive. The only real concern I still have is the strength of the combiner ports and how posable they will allow the gestalt to be.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain