Case for the Affirmative
+ Unlike other Targetmaster partners (which currently do not count under Article 02 of the UCM), these Transformers have independent alt modes, arguably making them Transformers in their own right like Mini-Cons (which do count under Article 03).

Case for the Negative
- The level of engineering is far below that of a Mini-Con and more akin of a Targetmaster partner. Breast Force partners also have independent alt modes, but do not count under UCM Article 02.

Point for Consideration
Could these figures be sold separately?
If a toy like Reflector were sold separately, without Skrapnel or any other Legends Class Transformer to accompany it, would most people still purchase it? In other words, do you think that these toys are good enough as Transformers in their own right, and thus worthy to be counted separately? Note that I've deliberately said "most people" and not "you," because as dedicated collectors, many of us probably would buy these moulds individually (just as some of us have forked out premium prices for the Japanese Headmaster and Godmaster Warriors, which do count under a Special Exemption in Article 02). But I'm talking about your average TF consumer (kids, casual collectors etc.). Because I think this is the key reason why most people elected for Mini-Cons to count separately, but not ~master partners.

In any case, I've created this poll to get a general consensus as to what people think. After that, I will amend the UCM to reflect the result (rather than creating a new article, which I don't think is necessary).