Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Make Toys Green Giant & Quantron

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I've got green giant all stickered up with the reprolabel sets for it, it's amazing.
    Pictures or it didn't happen!

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Thanks Tfiguy but I live in Canada. I think shipping alone would kill any deal you could give me. Haha.
    Thanks for the offer though.
    lol oh... yes, I shipped some items to a guy in the UK not long ago. The shipping from Australia is fairly disappointing at best

Yaaay, the part arrived last week (from BBTS) and I can now enjoy my Quantron without the fear of his left foot dropping when I pick him up.

Incidentally the guys at MAketoys emailed me to followup if I was able to get my part from BBTS. I guess they do care in a way . I wasn't sure though what would they do if BBTS wasn't able to give me the right part.... would they have sent me one... well I'll never know but it was kinda nice of them to follow up... makes my opinion of them less hostile than before when they just finger pointed when I sent them an email.....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    lol oh... yes, I shipped some items to a guy in the UK not long ago. The shipping from Australia is fairly disappointing at best
    We can't be worst than Canadian Post

I bought something from eBay Canada once, and it took 3 months to arrive. Should have done my research before purchasing (see "Organizational issues").

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

We are actually fighting this. I hope that they will see how much of an error they are making if they end home delivery.
    Ive said it before Canada post is one of the worst. So thats nothing new to me.

frostykev Guest

Default Anywhere to buy in maketoys in melbourne :)

Quote Originally Posted by zodiachao View Post
    We are the Fansproject and Maketoys direct retailer. come to us guys~
    We are fresh landed in Melbourne, having small quantity of a few current stocks available. Such as, Revolver core, minibots, mindwipe, QUANTRON and six sigma which is the upgrade weapon kit for Hasbro IDW metroplis released. We ship national wide. local pick up welcome
    Hey! Just wonderig if I could get your store details or details of any stores in melbourne that sell third party transformers like the ones made by maketoys

Thanks a lot guys! ^^

3 posts and inactive for months. I doubt you'll get a response

Hmmm.... I'm not sure where they get that they are the Maketoys dealer. Because Tfi Down Under is the Australian distributor.
    http://maketoys.jp/distributors/

Wink lOok oVer HeRe

Check it out guys.
    http://www.justcollectables.com.au/p...mers/maketoys/
    This guy has them in stock locally in Melbourne first one ever as a physical shop.....
    And so many more......
    Hope you guys like it too...because I'm loving it.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by frostykev View Post
    Hey! Just wonderig if I could get your store details or details of any stores in melbourne that sell third party transformers like the ones made by maketoys

Thanks a lot guys! ^^
    http://www.justcollectables.com.au/p...mers/maketoys/
    http://www.justcollectables.com.au/locate-us/
    Address:3 Windsor Avenue,
    Mount Waverley, 3149
    Victoria, Australia(Opposite Jordanville Train Station)
    Phone: (03) 9888 2951

E-Mail us at: halboy8@tpg.com.auFind Us On Facebook:www.facebook.com/JustCollectables