Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: strange mp listings on ebay

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I hate it when they address you as "friend".
    They also regarded the toy as a project which put me off that this is fake.

Yes they pulled the "Friend" thing with me too.

Sorry I know this is a little off topic but has anyone bought on ebay from toy_story_world? I got MP-15 and it was well packaged and so the box arrived mint. But I also ordered the MP-11 and MP-10B combo and it had no bubblewrap. Sure enough the MP-11 box has some dents. I'm not happy with it and also not happy with their communication, blaming the postal service and not their subpar packaging. They reckon I can claim on the insurance but I doubt they will honour the claim. Oh well ai won't be buying from them again.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Yes they pulled the "Friend" thing with me too.

Sorry I know this is a little off topic but has anyone bought on ebay from toy_story_world? I got MP-15 and it was well packaged and so the box arrived mint. But I also ordered the MP-11 and MP-10B combo and it had no bubblewrap. Sure enough the MP-11 box has some dents. I'm not happy with it and also not happy with their communication, blaming the postal service and not their subpar packaging. They reckon I can claim on the insurance but I doubt they will honour the claim. Oh well ai won't be buying from them again.
    I ordered mp-11 off them on the sunday during 15% off, got shipping notification on the monday and it arrived on the friday. No there was no bubble wrap, just a cardboard box that it fit perfectly into, thankfully no damage.

I bought one of each datsun when smokescreen first came out, but they were bubblewrapped. All my other mp cars (i mean seconds of datsuns, and a red alert and sideswipe) from talltallcat since, and well packaged.
    Last edited by Akky82; 9th October 2014 at 12:24 PM.

They've offered me a paltry $10 refund for a ~$350 purchase. Negative feedback it is. Avoid this seller if you want boxes mint.

Has anyone from here tried their luck with the Masterpiece Megs from nhctk? The 2 feedback they've gotten on them so far look possibly legit. I'm aware YMMV when it comes to customs.

They've offered me a paltry $10 refund for a ~$350 purchase. Negative feedback it is. Avoid this seller if you want boxes mint.
    that's a bit hush, I have bought from them numerous times. and though not bubble wrapped it was well packed. If you are that sick about your MISB go and insure them and specify your requirements.

I am going recommend this seller as from Ebay deals I got mp-11 at $149 and it came to me fast on both occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    that's a bit hush, I have bought from them numerous times. and though not bubble wrapped it was well packed. If you are that sick about your MISB go and insure them and specify your requirements.

I am going recommend this seller as from Ebay deals I got mp-11 at $149 and it came to me fast on both occasions.
    Sorry but throwing it in a box with no protection and hoping for the best is not good enough.

Sorry but throwing it in a box with no protection and hoping for the best is not good enough.
    You were paying minimum postage, I am sorry as well but seeing the seller tried to rectify the problem and you give a negative just puts me off by your misb knowing full well there can always be a risk in shipment.

Sad for him to encounter a customer needing misb requirements. But I don't think he needs to worry scoring a 90% feedback.

For anyone else, he is the cheapest to get a mp-11,and mp-10b I definitely still recommend dealing with him, if you needed extra protection ask, it is stated in his auction that he uses stuff to minimum postage that may damage to box. Though he also said all larger items will fit in larger boxes.

But yeah is true, avoid him for those who require misb, you are better off paying $50 to $100 more for your satisfaction of a neat box.
    Last edited by drifand; 10th October 2014 at 09:15 AM.

i have just found out that it appears that the guy selling the MP Megs is legitimate. Box was a bit banged up but supposedly otherwise fine.

So there you go, not a scam. Too bad I have no interest in MP-05 because they have been going for some bargain prices. If only I could get a deal like that on MP-10B
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    i have just found out that it appears that the guy selling the MP Megs is legitimate. Box was a bit banged up but supposedly otherwise fine.

So there you go, not a scam. Too bad I have no interest in MP-05 because they have been going for some bargain prices. If only I could get a deal like that on MP-10B
    It's $179 for the safest bet at the moment for mp-10b or mandrake for a loose used one when it comes along.

Great price for a megaton mp but not really keen just for me to show one in gun mode.