Page 204 of 307 FirstFirst ... 184194199200201202203204205206207208209214224 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    what actually surprises me is that there no repaint of the yf30 at all....i thought the yf30 had a good reception and better than a yf27 and they're re-releasing two of them as well...
    The 30 is awesome. There will be repaints. Give it time. I will buy the hell outta that Skywarp-ish colour-scheme.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think I wont buy Grace as the head is the same as the normal version.
    I may consider the standard release.

I may not buy another YF-30 somehow it felt okay.

Look what arrived today..... Thanks Drifand ... my macross frontier is now complete

Those all look pretty cool, I'll be interested to see Bandai's take on the 19, and I wonder what other colours they will repaint it.

I've been waiting for the standard 27 for a while, I presume this uses the new mold, as I can't tell em apart.

That new 29 is also quite cool looking, very military looking, it's good to see some actual Spacy hardware from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Look what arrived today..... Thanks Drifand ... my macross frontier is now complete

wtf that's super fast. Lol

Btw guys Ozma is available at 19,000 yen at ny.

You did have Ozma armour did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Those all look pretty cool, I'll be interested to see Bandai's take on the 19, and I wonder what other colours they will repaint it.

I've been waiting for the standard 27 for a while, I presume this uses the new mold, as I can't tell em apart.

That new 29 is also quite cool looking, very military looking, it's good to see some actual Spacy hardware from time to time.
    The 27 is same mould, they only added super parts to the renewal, I be taking the standard as it would be more different and won't mind a second 27 but damn my display is full

For 19, be aware is a vf not yf meaning they could release a blazing valk in red or the vf19s in blue.

Hope my VF-25S comes soon. Want to get more details for the new YF-19 and YF-29's.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Hope my VF-25S comes soon. Want to get more details for the new YF-19 and YF-29's.
    Is not a yf is a vf big difference. Referring to 19

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    wtf that's super fast. Lol

Btw guys Ozma is available at 19,000 yen at ny.

You did have Ozma armour did you?
    yeah i do have the armour parts...it just in packed away... also he come with two figure , which was surprising a smaller one ,the back navigator .

With the yf27g , hope they fixed and have better colour matching then the old one as the green was slight off on some of the parts .

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post

Yeah, looking forward to the VF-19A buying frenzy... ( <- the four phases of preorder madness )

They are using the new VF-27 mold, the lower hips and super part attachment points on the shoulders are how I tell them apart. Just weird that the super parts aren't there.

"Spacy hardware" ?

-----

The VF-19A is a modified VF-19 that has been customised for Isamu to be more like the his old YF-19. Thus explaining why it is a VF that looks like a Frontier style YF.
    Which brings us to where we are today...