Page 215 of 307 FirstFirst ... 195205210211212213214215216217218219220225235 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

You raised the price?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    You raised the price?
    And?

Sometimes I have to and it sux

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    And?
    Seems counter-intuitive to promote your product by raising the price...

Wouldn't your stock be pre-paid? It seems a bit odd, but retail isn't my industry.

Tober we import our products from over seas so a lot rides on dollar value, import taxes (if we get caught out) or they forget to value it right as well as many other things. Sometimes if a business wants to remain alive you have to make decisions such as increasing the price of an item to cover what ever obstacles you may encounter as well as have a profit otherwise There is no point. Depending on your circumstances it's still a pretty good deal

And no. No stock is ever pre paid. No one sends you invoices until the last minute. Promote it BY raising the price? Sorry I don't understand your comment.

And no. No stock is ever pre paid. No one sends you invoices until the last minute.
    Okay, I always had to...

Promote it BY raising the price? Sorry I don't understand your comment.
    You came into this thread today asking if we were interested in the VF-1J Armor set or the VF-0D. Jazzcomp asked about the VF-1J and you linked to the VF-0D, which I noticed increased in price very recently, and inquired about it...

Well I don't see many Macross items ever on sale in Australia so it's a pleasant surprise. I'm also surprised you haven't received a C&D from Roblowtech people from HG. All the best with it- we can always do with more options instead of being pushed around by HG and its rubbish notions that it owns International rights to Macross outside Japan.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Well I don't see many Macross items ever on sale in Australia so it's a pleasant surprise. I'm also surprised you haven't received a C&D from Roblowtech people from HG. All the best with it- we can always do with more options instead of being pushed around by HG and its rubbish notions that it owns International rights to Macross outside Japan.
    I thought they have no rights on Macross zero? And if they did own rights internationally then they should be approach Arcadia and Bandai instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Okay, I always had to...

You came into this thread today asking if we were interested in the VF-1J Armor set or the VF-0D. Jazzcomp asked about the VF-1J and you linked to the VF-0D, which I noticed increased in price very recently, and inquired about it...
    Yes sir I sure did buddy. I asked If people were interested in the product. I didn't promote the product by raising the price. If I did it would have been a while ago mate. I didn't say - hey everyone! I just raised te price so come and buy it. I just asked if anyone is interested. I'm sorry for the confusion. My bad.
    Last edited by Tfiguy; 6th February 2015 at 07:12 PM.