Page 258 of 307 FirstFirst ... 238248253254255256257258259260261262263268278 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I actually find macross not that difficult , the trick is to buy later if you really want.

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Picture man pictures...we need more picture in here !! lol
    Hmmmm, that could be tricky as currently boxed and stored in detolfs til the new house gets built and then its on! Let me see what I can do

If anyone still looking for the 29s please post here, as I do look out for them from time to time. I didn't bother anymore as I had enough yf-29s for now.

FINALLY got my hands on a YF-21 yesterday. My M+ collection is now complete

Now I'm debating an 0S. Looks wicked but the 0 series has a few hip problems it seems
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post

Now I'm debating an 0S. Looks wicked but the 0 series has a few hip problems it seems
    don't need it if you don't really like it imo. I have an 0s but have never really bother with it.

I am still really thinking hard if I want the vf-4G

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi_kid View Post
    Hmmmm, that could be tricky as currently boxed and stored in detolfs til the new house gets built and then its on! Let me see what I can do
    wow...well congratz on getting a new house bro... hope you left a man cave to display them in !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post

Cool bro... so you got the one on gumtree?.... let see your updated collection now... it getting quiet large now hey ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I am still really thinking hard if I want the vf-4G
    If your still thinking about it then i think you should get it... cuase its always on your mind... just get it bro... you know deep down you want it...

If your still thinking about it then i think you should get it... cuase its always on your mind... just get it bro... you know deep down you want it...
    I am thinking about it because I am tossing whether I want a new Bandai piece or just end it off with this piece. The like factor is very moderate.

Cool bro... so you got the one on gumtree?.... let see your updated collection now... it getting quiet large now hey ... lol
    Nah he sold it. I found one in Australia on eBay without a box so got it for a good price thanks for the VF-11. I had a bit of buyers remorse after I got it but once I got time to transform it I fell in love. I love how easy it is to go between modes. It looks awesome in Gerwalk!

The collection is getting there. I have 10 Valks now. Trying to figure out how to display them all before I put up pics. Space is a killer!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

wow...well congratz on getting a new house bro... hope you left a man cave to display them in !!
    lol, thanks. It just so happens that the new pad will indeed have a study/ man cave. I got so much nerdy stuff just itching to be displayed

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi_kid View Post
    lol, thanks. It just so happens that the new pad will indeed have a study/ man cave. I got so much nerdy stuff just itching to be displayed
    We look forward to the photos when you're ready!