Page 260 of 307 FirstFirst ... 240250255256257258259260261262263264265270280 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    That looks really good. Nice work. Where did you get those markings?
    the custom decal ...i printed them ... i design it and then laser printing on waterslide decal paper

Far out!!! Great job man!!! I commissioned a buddy to build a hasegawa1/48 yf19 a while back. Ill see if I can find it and take some photos. Id be keen to get your feedback lancalot

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    the custom decal ...i printed them ... i design it and then laser printing on waterslide decal paper

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi_kid View Post
    Far out!!! Great job man!!! I commissioned a buddy to build a hasegawa1/48 yf19 a while back. Ill see if I can find it and take some photos. Id be keen to get your feedback lancalot
    yeah cool... i give you an honest feedback man

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Decided to drop the vf4 as I over spend too much.

Here is some pics of it freshly built which I managed to find in my email history back in 2010. A couple of things bug me with this build which are the tail fins being a different shade of red (probably doesn't show very well in the pics) on the bottom of the aircraft and all the black decals now seem to be generating these hairline cracks/lines.

Do you build models for others regularly Lancalot?

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    yeah cool... i give you an honest feedback man

I hear ya man, I been thinking the same thing as of late, need to cable tie my wallet shut for a little while in the new year

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Decided to drop the vf4 as I over spend too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi_kid View Post
    Here is some pics of it freshly built which I managed to find in my email history back in 2010. A couple of things bug me with this build which are the tail fins being a different shade of red (probably doesn't show very well in the pics) on the bottom of the aircraft and all the black decals now seem to be generating these hairline cracks/lines.

Do you build models for others regularly Lancalot?
    that looks really nice man.... with the cracks is decal drying up... maybe he didnt soften the decal and clear coat over the top of them enough ... but over time the top coat can get brittle as well as with everything that age...

I do customs and model where ever i can as it my hobby and i love it... and i also do commission every now and then as well...
    If they willing to pay then ill do it that forsure .... but alot of people dont understand that it take alot of time and effort to complete and paint a model properly .... so they surprise when i tell them how much it going to cost.... but i do explain what going on and they understand ...

Beautiful shots Lancalot. I have the Yeti Alpha stands and like them a lot but ur shots show the flightpose stuff still has a big place in showcasing the underbelly of a flying beauty
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Beautiful shots Lancalot. I have the Yeti Alpha stands and like them a lot but ur shots show the flightpose stuff still has a big place in showcasing the underbelly of a flying beauty
    thanks man ... yeha the yeti stand looks nice... but with postage and our dollar so shit not worth it .... got too many other preorders to worry about lol

ust got this...Sv51 Nora from macross zero , loving it been different from the others

Add air intake vents as it was ugly just showing the turbine detail only