Page 262 of 307 FirstFirst ... 242252257258259260261262263264265266267272282 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

hey it pretty good... that i understand it now.... i get why they sing... it fits in with the story well .... Really looking forward to the rest .....

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    hey it pretty good... that i understand it now.... i get why they sing... it fits in with the story well .... Really looking forward to the rest .....
    friend of mine said it was crappy. Not seen it yet myself but I don't like singing to kill aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    friend of mine said it was crappy. Not seen it yet myself but I don't like singing to kill aliens.
    i watch it with subs and it all make sense now ... lol ... didnt like it first time either ... the singing doesnt kill the aliens... but cure them ....
    cuase there an outbreak of the vars virus that turn people mad and violent .... and the singing which has the inter dimensional power to cure it or neutralise it... and the valks protect and give the girls the support they need ....
    i like that how the girls are not all powerful but can be attacked and need the valk as support

So I watched episode 1 today. Animation looks pretty slick and the....err...goodies team valks look pretty cool.

Watching the scenes with cutesy girls singing had me questioning my masculinity a little and I swivelled my tablet so my wife couldnt see what would have looked like watching sailor moon reboot.

Will keep watching for now however I think its really aimed at teenage audiences which unfortunately I am no longer part of that club.

The Valk action was great. Not a fan of the girls but with the way Frontier is done, I'm not entirely surprised. Just hope they aren't as prominent in the series when it comes to the action as they were in episode 0.89. But I suspect they will be.

I watched it, it was alright you can't tell too much form this episode, lots of girls some action seems pretty standard for today's anime. Lot's of characters too, didn't really get a sense of them, we'll see if any of them turn out to be interesting.

The mysterious villains could be interesting, hard to tell. I also like all the way they used the old Zentradei mecha and variants, also noted that NUNS is still using the VF 171, so much for mass producing then VF 19 or 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I watched it, it was alright you can't tell too much form this episode, lots of girls some action seems pretty standard for today's anime. Lot's of characters too, didn't really get a sense of them, we'll see if any of them turn out to be interesting.

The mysterious villains could be interesting, hard to tell. I also like all the way they used the old Zentradei mecha and variants, also noted that NUNS is still using the VF 171, so much for mass producing then VF 19 or 25.
    To be fair, the VF-171 is a better mass produced cannon fodder than the 19's and 25's...

You got to see a little of the cannon fodder 19's in Macross 7 though.

So the Hi Metal Glaug goes up for pre-order today.

How many of us will be trying to order one?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I really, REALLY want a Glaug... In 1/60. Good luck to those in the race. We salute you!

I'm saving my preorder rage for the 262
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    So the Hi Metal Glaug goes up for pre-order today.

How many of us will be trying to order one?
    Me, if I can get one for normal price.