Page 275 of 307 FirstFirst ... 255265270271272273274275276277278279280285295 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

So i finally superglued all 12(!) missiles into place on the VF-4G. Should have done it sooner, it's so much better being able to transform without every last one of them dropping off!

The most annoying ones at the base of the plane's neck work infinitely better now. Whereas before they'd fall out if you tried to transform properly (to avoid conflicting with the collapsing spine) now it slides out of the way easily!

And, i was also able to replace a bunged sticker application with a duplicate from my YF-19's sticker sheet. That was bothering me for years

This is definitely one of the most impressive toys in my entire collection, i can't believe how thin fighter mode is every time i look at it. Hope those that missed out the first time got one of the re-releases.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    So i finally superglued all 12(!) missiles into place on the VF-4G. Should have done it sooner, it's so much better being able to transform without every last one of them dropping off!

The most annoying ones at the base of the plane's neck work infinitely better now. Whereas before they'd fall out if you tried to transform properly (to avoid conflicting with the collapsing spine) now it slides out of the way easily!

And, i was also able to replace a bunged sticker application with a duplicate from my YF-19's sticker sheet. That was bothering me for years

This is definitely one of the most impressive toys in my entire collection, i can't believe how thin fighter mode is every time i look at it. Hope those that missed out the first time got one of the re-releases.
    Superglued like, permanently superglued? i have been meaning to use future on mine to see if it helps but I really don't mind if they all pop off. It's easy to get them back on and besides, I haven transformed my VF-4 in ages.

I agree about how good it looks though. While the YF-19 is my all time favourite Valk, the VF-4G will always have a place in my collection due to the engineering marvel that it is.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Yes superglued I don't have future but thought of clear nail polish.. but i don't think my wife has any. I used a toothpick to get just the tiniest amount of glue onto the ends of the tabs, which was more than enough.

It doesn't realllly bother me that they popped off, and i understand why they made it that way. But, those 2 on the neck with the sliding mechanism... it's nice knowing it really is "perfect transformation" now, because no matter how hard i tried before, at least one would come off!

Is anyone interested in a macross quarter? Going to sell mine.

VF2 SS is on sale.... not bad price if anyone want one now
    https://www.nippon-yasan.com/13010-s...lvie-gena.html

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    Is anyone interested in a macross quarter? Going to sell mine.
    Same here man that thing just not for me.

Epi 2 is out

Delta 4 !

For a moment I was wondering what the teenage mutant ninja turtles where doing next to that jet

For masterpiece VF toys, where is the battery compartment? The image isn't clear to me, is it in the cockpit/nose area? I didn't see any video about it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    For masterpiece VF toys, where is the battery compartment? The image isn't clear to me, is it in the cockpit/nose area? I didn't see any video about it as well.
    I'm confused, what are you referring to by masterpiece VF toys? As far as I know there isn't any recent mainline valks with batteries.