Page 28 of 307 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

So the 1/100 Fire Valkyrie is actualy part of a new line? It does look better than previous 1/100's but I still wonder. And the sound booster looks pretty cool but I wonder will it be released seperately?

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post

Are the Revoltech Valkyries any good? Is the Revoltech Regult any good?

Is there any chance of Super/Strike packs being released for the Revoltech Kanzen Henkei?

Is there any plans to continue the Revoltech Kanzen Henkei line to include other Valkyries?

Thanks
    The non transforming Valkyries and Regult are pretty good as action figures, very dynamic. As Tober said the joints can wear though, but I did see that HLJ is now selling bags of replacment Revoltech joints, so you can replace dodgy limbs.

Not sure about the Future of the Revoltech Macross line, considering the last Macross releases prior to these new Valkyries was well over a year ago. I'm sure we will see something new though, who knows when though.

Well I got my first Macross figure today, the toynami 1/100 scale VF-1S. It isn't too bad but it feels very fragile and it falls apart more than Classics Galvatron during transformation.

I haven't given up hope yet. I am going to try a 1/60 and the revoltech series and see how that goes

I know its probably just coz im tired, and its nearly four thirty in the morning, but does anyone know any sites with the 1/60 VF-1S unpainted valk? im pretty sure it came out in december, ive checked over drive, angolz, hlj. I cant find it anywhere. As i said, it is kinda late so im probably not looking hard enough =/
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I know its probably just coz im tired, and its nearly four thirty in the morning, but does anyone know any sites with the 1/60 VF-1S unpainted valk? im pretty sure it came out in december, ive checked over drive, angolz, hlj. I cant find it anywhere. As i said, it is kinda late so im probably not looking hard enough =/

HLJ amiami HobbySearch HKCollectibles Toy Wave

Overdrive - I remember seeing it there but their site is down currently...

There is a unassembled version of this being released in Febuary - be careful you don't order the wrong version
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    HLJ amiami HobbySearch HKCollectibles Toy Wave

Overdrive - I remember seeing it there but their site is down currently...

There is a unassembled version of this being released in Febuary - be careful you don't order the wrong version
    thanks dude! unassembled!! as in completely unassembled? =O
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    thanks dude! unassembled!! as in completely unassembled? =O
    Yes, still on the sprues by the looks of the preview images.

It's a Yamato/HLJ exclusive so HLJ is the easiest place to buy it from LINK

I got the unpainted version yesterday, I think it's beautiful. The preview pics are a bit misleading tho. They show the clear parts like the visor and signal lights as colored whereas they are uncolored clear plastic.

ill stick to the assembled version. i rage quit enough with armored core models.
    ~

I've got my 1/48 VF-19 and mocked up a camo scheme. I hope I can pull this off.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    I've got my 1/48 VF-19 and mocked up a camo scheme. I hope I can pull this off.
    Well, the underside looks easy enough...

Question for those of you with 1/60 Yamato V2s - how are the shoulders holding up? I'm slowly starting to upgrade my collection to version 2s having just gotten hold of the VF-1S Focker and Hikaru (the flashlight versions) but I'm hesitant to upgrade any further as I've heard the issues with the pins in the shoulders. Apparently the VF-1S Focker and Hikaru with the flashlight accessory have this problem corrected but since I'm looking to upgrade the entire series, the shoulder problem and other QC issues in the other VF-1s is concerning. And then there's the issues with the VF-1J included in the GBP-1S set.......
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky