Page 306 of 307 FirstFirst ... 286296301302303304305306307 LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    So did anyone manage to get a Roy yesterday? I got cart-jacked twice

Surprised that NY seemed to jump the gun and go early and that was it. No sending and third round offers at higher prices. Bandai must really be keeping production numbers low.
    No luck here either I only tried HLJ and NY ... actually not sure all would've allowed it during checkout as Australia seems to be one of those places some mail services aren't shipping to still. But I was hoping for HLJ as you can use the Private Warehouse option.

Might have to wait til Nov now (at higher prices) ... already seeing listings on eBay

I'm not familiar with Macross but I'm assuming this is Roy someone mentioned?
    https://ohmyprimus.com/bddxvf1srk.html

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    No luck here either I only tried HLJ and NY ... actually not sure all would've allowed it during checkout as Australia seems to be one of those places some mail services aren't shipping to still. But I was hoping for HLJ as you can use the Private Warehouse option.

Might have to wait til Nov now (at higher prices) ... already seeing listings on eBay
    BEWARE NY! I am a loyal customer, read feedback thread. I absolutely WILL not put anything with them.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post

I grabbed a preorder with them. Thanks for posting that.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    I earlier there was a chance that PO could be refunded depending if they could secure stock, so not guaranteed yet. Don't see the listing anymore now though.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    BEWARE NY! I am a loyal customer, read feedback thread. I absolutely WILL not put anything with them.
    I've only ever used them once, usually I buy from HLJ. Haven't read much about NY to be honest, besides that they sometimes release orders in batches, with each one getting more $$$

Will check various retailers closer to the release date, not desperate for a VF-1S Roy but happy to get one at RRP to go with my VF-1J

I grabbed a preorder with them. Thanks for posting that.
    No worries. Hopefully you're able to get it through them.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I dont think I will understand Bandai Business model. Being Sold out means high demand, means you should open a second run. But it looks like is too hard basket and they think this current style of selling out at all retail stores is good for their look.

Anyone got a premium finish VF-0D they’d be willing to part with? By the time I finally got the cash together for one everywhere was sold out

Anyone got a premium finish VF-0D they’d be willing to part with? By the time I finally got the cash together for one everywhere was sold out
    Ouch
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

OMP cancelled my preorder for Roy’s 1S. I knew it would happen. Fortunately I nabbed one at Anime Export.