Page 42 of 307 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    That's pretty arguable IMO, those pieces are no more parts-forming than the intake covers normally are.
    I'm glad they included them for people to use if they want to.
    Without them, no one would think it any less "perfect transformation" than the original VF-19 don't you think?
    Personally, a bit annoying/disappointing as I don't like having loose bits floating around. Definitely not a deal breaker tho, I will still be happy to have it.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Yeah, i've done a real number on myself watching Macross 7 in preparation.. while the cartoon is pretty samey (oh, Basara saves the day again!), it has it's moments nonetheless.

But.. and i'm a bit ashamed, i've become quite addicted to Fire Bomber music! I nabbed the "Best Collection" from here... it must just appeal to my butt rock tastes, but i'm looking forward to having it playing while playing with the new VF-19!

Which brings us to where we are today...

The beauty of strong joints!

Now they just need to show us a pic of the toy upside down with the chest staying in place

I finally got around to ordering a YF-19 (Bird of Prey). I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival and am considering getting into the Macross shows (I've got Macross Zero kicking around on a hard drive but no English subs for it )

Final question about the 19 before I stop bugging people - does it have side to side leg articulation at the hip?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Actually never mind that last question - the review on Macrossworld shows that metal hip bars allow the legs to move outwards for poses.

Right now to spend the next two weeks anticipating this arriving...
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

anyone know any online stores to find some of the older vF-1S 1/60 valks? im after fockers and not having much luck =[
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I finally got around to ordering a YF-19 (Bird of Prey). I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival and am considering getting into the Macross shows (I've got Macross Zero kicking around on a hard drive but no English subs for it )

Final question about the 19 before I stop bugging people - does it have side to side leg articulation at the hip?
    Subs been have been out on that for ages.

Whats the YF-19 Bird of Prey?

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

YF-19 Bird of Prey is a redeco of the original 1/60 YF-19.
    Yamato released it in 2009 along with another, Double Nuts
    They're both supposedly prototypes from after the story of Macross Plus, inspired from some other source material (i think).

You can grab Macross Zero (& pretty much everything else) from this site with subs! They only let you download 3 files a day though

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    anyone know any online stores to find some of the older vF-1S 1/60 valks? im after fockers and not having much luck =[
    hey you can find one @ amiami... not sure if you are after this one or the one with the armour parts...

http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engli...e_display.html

he is placed on backorder... but from my experience with amiami, they usually do fulfill backorders. Order may take up to 2 weeks though...