Page 17 of 307 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

I think based on my observations with my armoured VF-25 that I might have thrown a few people off getting one - despite its flaws, I still love the VF-25. The diecast, sturdiness of the toy outweighs all its flaws . I also think the pose of VF-25G I used makes it look less impressive - the armoured kit is meant to go on the Alto version and is coloured accordingly to match. The blue colours of the VF-25G don't blend well with the armoured kit colours. I'll take pics again when my VF-25F arrives. If you need convincing of how good the VF-25 can look, here are pics of the fast pack versions:

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

BANDAI Scans

1/60 DX and EX-Gear

1/100

1/72 Model Kits

Robot Spirit (non-transformable)

DX Macross Quarter

Which brings us to where we are today...

Bandai 1/60 DX VF-27

Supposedly anyway.

Some really big pics from a Yamato trade show:

Newly released and upcoming products.

Upcoming SDF Macross from 'DYRL?'

And if anyone is thinking of getting one of those 1/1 helmets apparently they
    CAN NOT BE WORN. They are for display, not cosplay.

Interesting that they have a poster from the upcoming Frontier movies in the background seeing as they don't have the license for them.

-------------------------

Update of the Bandai DX Macross Quarter

Yamato 1/60 VF-11C

---> DX Macross Quarter

Damn you Tober! That's hot. When's that due and what's the price? I'm assuming its transformable?

Also, would you or Fungal take some of your collection pics? Or advise of where to have squiz at ppl's Macross collections?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    ---> DX Macross Quarter

Damn you Tober! That's hot. When's that due and what's the price? I'm assuming its transformable?
    It costs a whopping AUD$250 and ships in December (supposidly, they delay as often as Takara tho). It is transformable.

Details at HLJ.com

EDIT: A small pic showing the size of the included mini-figures on the flight deck.

Also, would you or Fungal take some of your collection pics? Or advise of where to have squiz at ppl's Macross collections?
    Fungal would be the better pick for photos. He has a more expansive collection... and a camera. My collection is mostly packed away and quite selective.

There are various threads on MacrossWorld.com dedicated to members showing off their collections. This is a typical page although you wouold have to register to see any attached pictures.
    Last edited by Tober; 2nd October 2009 at 07:56 PM.

You can check out collection pics here:

Linky

You can see how much my collection has increased by looking at the links for Playroom 1.0, 2.0 and then 3.0. I've actually increased my collection since but cant be arsed taking another pic.

Thanks Tober! Some cool pics.

And I'll be getting that for sure. Give me something to spend on instead of spares for my TF collection

It does seem a lot of the jets are very similar in appearance. There differences tend to in nuances as opposed to clear structure and proportions. Would that be a correct assessment? The more I look through, the more selective I think I'm going to have to be as i don't want too many similar looking ones together

EDIT:
    And another question (i'm sure there will be many more)

are the guys in these pics:

the equivalent of the 1/60s here at HLJ with armoured/custom listings
    Last edited by STL; 3rd October 2009 at 08:08 PM.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Yup, those are all VF-25s from the Bandai 1/60 DX Chogokin range. The ones shown in the pics are the VF-25G (blue), the RVF-25 (green), VF-25F Alto (white/red) and VF-25S Ozma (grey/yellow). The Alto and Ozma have super packs fitted to them which were bandai webshop exclusives so expect to pay big $$$ for the super packs. There is a movie "renewal" version of Alto being released later this year if you want the super pack version but it has different colours to the original version.