Wooohoooo look who arrived ...!. YF30
Man he looks good....
love the paint app and the tempo printing ... even got the tiny no step on the wings ....
My figure came with his feet missed aligned and was pushing the plastic on the right hand engine it is now slightly missed shape ... The only other thing is that the ankle is slightly loose , but every thing else is nice and tight ... Every one going on about how it need a brace included to stand up etc , but mine nice and tight that you don't need it at all...even in robot mode ... i think they just included so that the people can have that option and stop complaining for a little droop ... but my doesn't so i very happy with that ...
Just love the missile pod as you can open them up individually and has tiny writing on them as well ... the gun is also slightly different shape to the others which is a nice touch. The figure got a waist rotation now as well . The wings got missile hole so you can attach missile to them but it doesn't include any but i borrowed the missile from the armor vf171 and they look good on the arms
I would like to have the tail fin snap into position at certain angle but it just freely moving and the side wings should snap together straight more tightly.
All three mode looks so nice with this figure ....highly recommended
on with the pics....