Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 313181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sneaker Thread

Enjoy, man (:

Will you be after the Carmines in May?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Megatran Guest

Oh hell yeah! And Sport Blue.

But hanging out for Black Infrared, which I hope will be confirmed for Black Friday. Did I mention I'm after the Maroons too (if they get released).

The Sport Blues are more or less confirmed; but there's no date. It's likely to be June-Sept - rumour is northern summer. The Maroons have seen some conjecture & rumour, haven't heard a thing about the Black Infrareds. October could make sense though.

I've got the Black IRs, but the Sport Blues & especially the Maroons (which I had as a kid) I'm after. After last night's disappointment I've already decided I'll just take annual leave on the Friday before those two drop; just in case they end up being stupid limited. They're the last two I've been hanging out for.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    The best legit online store for sneakers is RMK in Hong Kong; they've already sold out of pre-orders.
    Good thing, I got my SJ 11 from rmkstore. Just saw the you tube Vids & threads. Damn these are expensive fakes. Had to check coz they're DS.

Apologies, i didnt know vmv sells fakes & havent checked those threads for a while.

Did you guys get gamma blue? I was away & heard that they were raffled to buy instead of lining up in the US.

Megatran Guest

If you're referring to Jordan XI Gamma Blue that was released on 21st December last year (going by memory), I gave it a miss. I think these were pretty much readily available here in many of the Footlocker stores.

I'm only interested in Jordan IV, V & VI. An emotional attachment to my teenage years.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    If you're referring to Jordan XI Gamma Blue that was released on 21st December last year (going by memory), I gave it a miss. I think these were pretty much readily available here in many of the Footlocker stores.

I'm only interested in Jordan IV, V & VI. An emotional attachment to my teenage years.
    Yes, I heard that nike stores here also sold the gamma blues.
    For me, it's the XI and XIII

I was able to pick up the Gammas at FL; also got a pair for the missus.

Managed a red pair for her today also, even though I wasn't able to get a pair. She'll likely keep it dead stock, so yeah I sorta have a pair on ice. Not sure I wanna bother with tracking down a pair myself at resale prices. We passed on the white IRs as I got them in 2010 & my wife wasn't after those herself either.

For me it's VI, VII & to a slightly lesser extent V & XI. I have most models but those four make up the bulk of my kicks.

Megatran, you scored 8.5/9 White IRs today?

Are there still any gamma blues? Thought they 'd be very limited?

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Megatran, you scored 8.5/9 White IRs today?
    Picked up a size 8. I'd need double socks to fit into a 9. My local FL never seem to stock size 8.5 for some reason.

So .... It's a 3 month wait til the next Jordan VI colourway gets released. Time to save up!