Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Movies and Cartoons on Free-TV

So far its been cut to shreds

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Not sure why they started the movie early at 7pm, because it isn't for young kiddies... and they cut out a fair bit, to get it down to PG for that timeslot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    So far its been cut to shreds
    What did they cut out? I can't remember anything significant that happened in the film in the first place. Apart from Ratchet dying.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    What did they cut out? I can't remember anything significant that happened in the film in the first place. Apart from Ratchet dying.
    I could just tell that the third act was cut up real bad. I couldn't tell you specifically what was missing but it was obviously missing bits... Or really badly edited.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

For some reason a lot of the robot deaths were cut but not the human deaths. I guess they didn't want a repeat of 1986.
    And I was really hoping they would cut the totally unnecessary Romeo and Juliet law scene... but I suppose they wanted to educate the kids who seemed to be the target audience of this particular screening.

One odd thing they cut was the slo-mo car tyre hitting the face of the special ops guy at the farmhouse... a scene that Bay was really proud of in one of the dvd extras, and less violent than the soldiers being blown up by Optimus just 20 seconds earlier.

The 2007 Transformers movie is on tonight on channel 99 (Go). It starts at 8.30pm... which is right now for those in the daylight saving eastern states.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The 2007 Transformers movie is on tonight on channel 99 (Go). It starts at 8.30pm... which is right now for those in the daylight saving eastern states.
    Watched most of this tonight. Haven't seen it again in years. Whilst people may criticise the movie for numerous reasons, I still really enjoy it as an action packed, no need to think hard, kind of movie.

Megatran Guest

Forgotten the movie plot to TF2 Revenge of the Fallen? Well, it's screening tomorrorw night on channel 99 (9Go!) at 8:30pm. Check your local TV guide.

They must be screening them every wednesday... but without the fanfare of last October, when it was being heavily promoted that all four were being shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Forgotten the movie plot to TF2 Revenge of the Fallen? Well, it's screening tomorrorw night on channel 99 (9Go!) at 8:30pm. Check your local TV guide.
    Call me weird but ROTF has always been my favourite of the TF movies. I don't get the hate.