Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Transformers Movies and Cartoons on Free-TV

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Earthspark cartoon is coming to commercial TV soon, as Network 10 is changing their 10-Shake channel into the Nickelodeon channel on August 1st, which has noted the Transformers cartoon as one of its expected programs.
    https://www.paramountanz.com.au/news...on-network-10/

This is great news for us in Australia who don't pay for TV or streaming, as Hasbro likes to have their content on Nickelodeon in America as much as possible, so future Transformers cartoons could end up being on free TV soon after its release in America. (hopefully)
    This is great news for the brand!
    Earthspark does not interest me personally, but it's good to know more kids and fellow fans will be able to watch it.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Pretty sure kids don't watch TV anymore.

All the kids I know watch Youtube.

Last Saturday, I was surprised to see on channel 9Go in the afternoon, the Beast Hunters (TFPrime) Rise of the Predacons mini-movie.
    I have noticed that they had started playing TFPrime about a month ago on weekdays, but they weren't up to the final season yet, so this was surprising and out of place. (and I can't remember if its original screening was as a combined mini-movie, or as the individual episodes)

I only caught the last 20 minutes of it because I didn't realise it was on, but it was a bit of a flashback, as that originally came out 10 years ago now. Kinda like seeing an episode of the original cartoon on TV while the Beast Wars cartoon was first airing in the mid-90s.

Channel 9Go is also slowly making their way through their repeat run of Cyberverse, with the Invasion of Cybertron episodes currently being shown.

I could never track down Earthspark on TV, but it's now available on Netflix!