Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Movies and Cartoons on Free-TV

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    How are people to going to understand Dark of the Moon if they haven't seen Revenge of the Fallen?

Megatron's now a truck in Africa? Sam is living with a new girlfriend in another city? Where did Dino, Que and Brains come from?

Kidding, none of that is explained in Revenge of the Fallen!
    LOL

Looks like they are skipping the rest as the Bumblebee movie is on this Saturday.

Looks like they only skipped the second movie, as tonight they have the fourth movie (Age of Extinction) on channel 9go, which continues their Sunday night Transformers movies.
    My guess is that they will play the fifth movie next Sunday, and then do the repeat screening of Bumblebee the following Sunday, as they often replay most of their bigger free-to-air movies within a couple weeks.

And as guessed, tonight has The Last Knight.
    So they played them all except the second one.

Bumblebee is playing again on sunday

Good to see Transformers has become one of the yearly replays like harry potter and the x men movies

Looks like I guessed correctly about the Bumblebee movie being replayed after the first ones were done.

I was watching the 5th movie (Last Knight) while doing some things, and as visually mesmerising as it is to watch the special effects and bots, it just got so frustrating to see all of the errors, plot holes and poorly written dialogue, that ruined a story that had potential, just for a director to film a 3 hour patchwork of 30 second sizzle scenes (each scene would be amazing in a commercial or trailer, but all of them together is just confusing and hard to watch).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looks like they only skipped the second movie, as tonight they have the fourth movie (Age of Extinction) on channel 9go, which continues their Sunday night Transformers movies.
    My guess is that they will play the fifth movie next Sunday, and then do the repeat screening of Bumblebee the following Sunday, as they often replay most of their bigger free-to-air movies within a couple weeks.
    I wonder what is wrong with Revenge of the Fallen, as channel 9go is playing the Transformers movies again, and they skipped the second one... again.
    Each movie is good and bad to different people, and the second one was one of the more profitable/successful ones by Michael Bay, so it is strange that Channel 9 don't want to play it any more (or aren't allowed to?).

Drug use, sexual references and bad language.... what's the timeslot they are showing the movies in?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Drug use, sexual references and bad language.... what's the timeslot they are showing the movies in?
    DOTM is on at 7.30 on saturday, but I don't remember if they were all being played from 7.30... but I think I remember having some bits cut on the ones that did start that early.
    It's hard for me to think, but was ROTF any more "adult" with its content than the others? I can think of some unnecessary cringe-worthy elements on each of them.

Come to think of it, I think DOTM would be worse for actually showing humans being shot and blown up (vapourised)... which would be more gruesome for the 7.30 timeslot than any robot deaths (no matter how graphic it is with gore and fluids making them look more organic than humans).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's hard for me to think, but was ROTF any more "adult" with its content than the others? I can think of some unnecessary cringe-worthy elements on each of them.
    ROTF had drug and sexual references. Because of course it does, that's absolutely what fans want to see in a Transformers movie.
    Yep. Come for the robots, stay for the close-up shot of John Turturro's backside. I wouldn't mind seeing a TF movie set outside of Earth without any human characters TBH. That Cybertron battle scene in Bumblebee remains one of my favourite TF fight scenes in any TF movie.