Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-11SW Skywarp

MP-11NR is a different beast altogether.... has the bulky missile pods the seekers don't have, only Ramjet

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think TT is pushing to the limit to see how desperate people will go for minimum effort with maximum profit. Less for more in their case.

I have no regrets not buying it though. If we technically look at reviews the rockets in the intakes were not even painted.

Even if TT does not issue it, Hasbro Asia will release it again, chances are you see this piece before you even see a new MP Megatron.

I did predict Hasbro to come out this piece this year being Hasbro MP-11SW was never released but we are yet to hear anything about any MPs from Hasbro at all.

Wait til news from Botcon flows in. Bet there will be some announcements for stuff

I'd be torn if Hasbro releases a MP-11 Skywarp. I've just done a purge of my Hasbro MPs to clear out some space and tighten my focus on collecting.

I still maintain hope that Hasbro Asia / TT will do a re-release given the insane demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I'd be torn if Hasbro releases a MP-11 Skywarp. I've just done a purge of my Hasbro MPs to clear out some space and tighten my focus on collecting.

I still maintain hope that Hasbro Asia / TT will do a re-release given the insane demand.
    I hear you, but I would be jumping on the Hasbro one and then selling or opening it to display if a TT one is finally announced. I'd rather have two than none

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post

well I guess we will have to see if there are any potential colour differences, hopefully there is just a more wide-spread release and it looks the same.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    well I guess we will have to see if there are any potential colour differences, hopefully there is just a more wide-spread release and it looks the same.
    The decepticon logo might be the highlighted silver one which hasbro has been using. Lighter canopy, and maybe painted rockets but I am only speculating here.

I think the KO version would be released before the reissued.

check the following link:

http://www.tf-direct.com/deposit-kub...arp_p1227.html

depending on its price and quality, I might bite this.

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    I think the KO version would be released before the reissued.

check the following link:

http://www.tf-direct.com/deposit-kub...arp_p1227.html

depending on its price and quality, I might bite this.
    What's the go with KO's? Are they cheaper plastic? Off colours? Or are they made in the same factory as the originals?

There are KOs o the MP-11 mold coming, however...

Do not promote KOs on this site please. It is against forum rules.
    Which brings us to where we are today...