Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Transbots MX-I Apollyon (MP Megatron)

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    Seems that wa guys are getting their apollyons first. Did you get a tracking number? Anyone from sydney get theirs yet? I'm eagerly awaiting mine!
    Picked mine up (along with a few other people) in person last night. Can confirm his box is smaller than scoria's (so it fit in my backpack, wife had the car so I took the bike nust hoping it would fit otherwise I'd have to get it another day).

Edit - after playing around a lot (but not transforming), I can say that his gun arm is only loose side to side, ie he can hold it up pointing no prob all day long but if you pcik him up it swings horizontally loosely, not a prob for me atm. Also I tried displaying him with his gun out on the side, but his heel spurs ?? are just a tad too lose and he'll lean backwards (but not fall), so I've got him displayed with the cannon on front (which looks better anyway but also means that it's not as much of a squeeze to fit everything on that shelf), and then he's fine unless you nudge him, even jumping up and down in front of the shelf doesnt move him. Overall so happy, but I am really wanting a sticker for him, and Quakewave I guess, time to buy some reprolabels for prowl, smokescreen and wheeljack too then to make the order worthwhile.
    Last edited by Akky82; 25th May 2015 at 07:32 AM.

I just found out you can perch MP laserbeak to Megs left Arm. Has a tab on his arm like MP Suondwave has.

It does look bloody good. I have been trying to avoid 3rd party releases for my MP collection but considering all the legal issues with making another (gun) MP Megatron (and the fact that one has already been made, albeit poorly)I am seriously considering getting this one for my MP collection.
    Spiderken Away!

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    It does look bloody good. I have been trying to avoid 3rd party releases for my MP collection but considering all the legal issues with making another (gun) MP Megatron (and the fact that one has already been made, albeit poorly)I am seriously considering getting this one for my MP collection.
    Spiderken, Spiderken, does whatever a Spider... Ken... I have bo regrets at all, besides FansToys it's a great figure, like I've said I'll never transform it but the looks are just spot on. I regretted getting x-transbots stax, but this is just so much better! I have it standing between quakewave and soundwave and he shows them up, and with the price drop back down with the reissue...

Well I just caved and got one from Premium Collectables. At $160 with free shipping and the 2nd run with some QC issues sorted I am pretty happy. I have broken my "no 3rd partys in my MP collection" now. Its all over
    Spiderken Away!

Oh wow, premium collectables are selling 3rd party figures now? Fantastic!
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Well I just caved and got one from Premium Collectables. At $160 with free shipping and the 2nd run with some QC issues sorted I am pretty happy. I have broken my "no 3rd partys in my MP collection" now. Its all over
    Me too! I wasn't planning on getting him but that price was just a steal, especially with free shipping and the second round of QC fixes.

got mine today...and boy the transformation was a bitch.... where the shoulder come together ....it all about the ball joint position.... im also pleasantly surprised that the trigger works and it also has a safe switch that moves!! no QC with mine at all....

here proof that i did transformer the sucker as im never going to do that again.... now the transformation back... lol

Was it hard to remove the orange cap, man?