Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Play With This Too...

Wierd, was up to 39k and has now dropped down to 27k. How does 12k just go missing? This is never gona happen

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Wierd, was up to 39k and has now dropped down to 27k. How does 12k just go missing? This is never gona happen
    It was a pretty ballsy target they were shooting for. I really think they should have been less ambitious, gone for just one figure. Once we had it in our hands, people would have seen how cool the concept was, and bought the next kickstarter
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Some pranksters/saboteurs pledging giant amounts, but never intending to pay, got caught by Kickstarter and had their accounts deleted. Some trolls on another board were bragging how they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    Some pranksters/saboteurs pledging giant amounts, but never intending to pay, got caught by Kickstarter and had their accounts deleted. Some trolls on another board were bragging how they did it.
    Wankers

I agree, smaller target 1 figure

Did you guys see the latest update? They added two new BMOG sets, and a exclusive bronze Boneyard that can only be obtained by getting $359 or more. I'm definitely in for the BMOG.

Happy Monday!

We have some exciting news to bring you guys! First, we’d like to thank all our backers. Second, for anyone who has, will or changes their pledges $78 or more you will receive a free set of brand new black BMOG figures! BMOGs are small animal companions which can stand on their own or be used as weapons. BMOGs also feature 5mm ports and can be used with any weapon featuring a 5mm port. These go great with any of our figures!

Black BMOG set free with $78 pledge or more.

“But what if I want my BMOGs to glow-in-the-dark?” Well, we’ve got some good news for you! Introducing the Play In The Dark Action set of BMOGs! This set is available to anyone who has already pledged or will pledge for at least 1 $39 figure. Just add an additional $12 to your pledge for this glow-in-the-dark set. For our international backers, there is no additional shipping charges.

Glow-In-The-Dark BMOG add $12 to your pledge of $39 or more.

Finally here is the big news. We have a new figure reveal and guess what it’s totally free to anyone who has pledged, will pledge, or increases their pledge to $359. This bronze version of Boneyard is ONLY AVAILABLE to those who pledge $359 or more. THIS FIGURE WILL NOT BE PART OF THE MIX AND MATCH OPTIONS. This figure is free with no further additional shipping charges required to anyone domestic or international. And again, the only way to get it is by pledging at the $359+ level.

I like the colours, but 359 for a figure? That's a crazy amount.... but they're not going to get it off the ground anyway
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I like the colours, but 359 for a figure? That's a crazy amount.... but they're not going to get it off the ground anyway
    Yeh definitely going to fail again

359 for quite a few figures plus 2 more repaints for free, is ok ish, but would be better down the track if they released different heads so u can make actual different characters, instead of all of them identical

It's a shame that this doesn't look like it's going to fly. It has a team that is passionate about what they're doing with what seems like a cool idea. I backed the last one but not this one because I wanted the Desolataur figure and he's not an option here. Plus I have to watch my money. But I would have liked to see it get up.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    So you might say those fake bidders were... Pretenders?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    So you might say those fake bidders were... Pretenders?

Groan, that's painful