Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Welcome to the board.

G'day there.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

welcome aboard!!!!

Thanks everybody, I feel very welcome already. Micron Legend wasn't too bad but i thought the animation was terrible and It detracted my interest (and the voice acting). Though ive yet to get any molds from the series including repaints, Im hoping to eventually get some of the nicer ones.

I thought the voice acting in Micron Legend was reasonably good. The voice acting in the Armada on the other hand was horrific - but that's because it was a dub and dub-voicing isn't really acting. (-_-) If you listen to interviews/forums with voice actors they always tell you how restrictive ADR (dubbing) is when it comes to acting.

Welcome!

It's good to be The King...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I thought the voice acting in Micron Legend was reasonably good. The voice acting in the Armada on the other hand was horrific - but that's because it was a dub and dub-voicing isn't really acting. (-_-) If you listen to interviews/forums with voice actors they always tell you how restrictive ADR (dubbing) is when it comes to acting.
    Yeah my mistake, I meant Armada. I just never refer to it by that name. I recently got the headmasters set and I didn't even expect it to be dubbed, but that was probably the worst dub ive ever heard from tf series.
    My modesty tells me that I could have done a better job and for free (though I'll admit I probably don't know enough about the situation to comment). Thank goodness you could switch it to japanese....

Yes... those Star TV dubs are nothing short of sinfully awful. I think most of us could do a better job if we were blind drunk. I've seen both Micron Legend and Armada... without ranting on about what I hate about the dubbing in Armada, let me just say that after that I refused to watch the Energon and Cybertron dubs (I've only watched Super Link and Galaxy Force).

Welcome (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister