Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: KO MP Ratbat

I heard today that they may make a two pack with a reissue laserbeak n ratbat, I dont see it myself but hey stranger things have happened

Quote Originally Posted by Jenko21 View Post
    I heard today that they may make a two pack with a reissue laserbeak n ratbat, I dont see it myself but hey stranger things have happened
    meh, another Laserbeak? no thanks then.... pointless unless they make it a totally different character combined in the two pack with Ratbat.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Got mine today - well pleased with this little dude - got free postage on him as well so very happy withe the relatively cheap price I got him for.

Couple of minor imperfections but for a KO he's pretty awesome - Soundblaster can go scan himself

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    The point I was making was Person A communicated to you via Private Messaging system to be discrete. You posted the content (or part thereof) on the forum with the intent to make your point and/or argue in the negative. Omitting names does not make it any better. This was poor form / etiquette. You still could have achieved your point without the need to include the private comms.

Can you email my boss and tell him that? I blocked like 15 teachers aides from my FB because there was so much gossip and bitchiness going on. Then when someone asked me on my FB wall why I was blocking so many people I told them the above reason. Apparently one of the TA’s went through a mutual acquaintances FB, looked at my page and copied the post and shared it around work and with the Principal. Got a major yelling at for it (that I had used the word ‘bitches’), and he did not seem to accept that it kinda proved my point, that I was getting stalked that much that even blocking these people did not work and it was one of them that made my comment known school wide, not me. He even made me write an apology .

So while I agree with you, the Victorian Education System begs to differ – if it’s online, no matter how private you try to make it, apparently its fine to share it with the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    You appear worked up. This was not my intention and regrettable.

The point I was making was Person A communicated to you via Private Messaging system to be discrete. You posted the content (or part thereof) on the forum with the intent to make your point and/or argue in the negative. Omitting names does not make it any better. This was poor form / etiquette. You still could have achieved your point without the need to include the private comms.

If you still feel aggrieved, send me a PM. Hopefully we can smooth things out.
    I wasn't arguing in the negative. That was not my intention. Much like "working me up" was not yours. Omitting names makes all the difference if there's no way to trace who it came from, unlike the story in Trev's post where it was clear that Trev was was behind the fb post. The privacy of the admins message wasn't for his own protection. If you are such a big fan of PM's then why didn't you send me a PM in the first place instead of talking about this out here?

Either way, no need to send you a PM, I have nothing to hide. I just don't agree with you. Let's just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Got mine today - well pleased with this little dude - got free postage on him as well so very happy withe the relatively cheap price I got him for.

Couple of minor imperfections but for a KO he's pretty awesome - Soundblaster can go scan himself

Can you email my boss and tell him that? I blocked like 15 teachers aides from my FB because there was so much gossip and bitchiness going on. Then when someone asked me on my FB wall why I was blocking so many people I told them the above reason. Apparently one of the TA’s went through a mutual acquaintances FB, looked at my page and copied the post and shared it around work and with the Principal. Got a major yelling at for it (that I had used the word ‘bitches’), and he did not seem to accept that it kinda proved my point, that I was getting stalked that much that even blocking these people did not work and it was one of them that made my comment known school wide, not me. He even made me write an apology .

So while I agree with you, the Victorian Education System begs to differ – if it’s online, no matter how private you try to make it, apparently its fine to share it with the world.
    IM guessing the apology would go like "IM sorry that you are all bitches""hahahahahh ;p
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    meh, another Laserbeak? no thanks then.... pointless unless they make it a totally different character combined in the two pack with Ratbat.
    Agreed. If I were Hasbro, I'd consider releasing MP Ratbat in a 3 pack with MP Buzzbeak and Ravage repainted as the Cobalt Sentries (Garboil and Howlback). Or a 2 pack w/ an MP Frumble repainted as MP Enemy. Are these cassettes obscure? Sure, but so is Sundor, and that didn't stop Hasbro from releasing a mass-release figure of it in Generations!
    Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Let's just let it go.
    ♪Let the storm rage oooooooon!♭ (sorry, I live w/ a 5yo girl )

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    IM guessing the apology would go like "IM sorry that you are all bitches""hahahahahh ;p
    Lol! Oh dear Primus I wish I could've written that!