Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TF4: AoE Blu-Ray with Grimlock Statue Now $29.99 At Amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tropisetron View Post
    Is the blu ray compatible with Australian region? (I use PS3 as my blu ray player)

On amazon it looks like its lock to region A (US CANADA).
    Paramount are almost always region free for blu-rays. You're definitely safe to order.

Mine shipped!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Mine shipped!
    Just got my shipping notice too

Megatran Guest

This thread is hilarious. People buying not for the DVD but rather for the statue. Not often does the gimmick accessory becomes the main drawcard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropisetron View Post
    Is the blu ray compatible with Australian region? (I use PS3 as my blu ray player)

On amazon it looks like its lock to region A (US CANADA).
    Amazon doesn't have accurate listings for regions outside Region A/Region 1. The Blu-ray is confirmed Region ABC by many people, it will play.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Paramount are almost always region free for blu-rays. You're definitely safe to order.
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Amazon doesn't have accurate listings for regions outside Region A/Region 1. The Blu-ray is confirmed Region ABC by many people, it will play.

Yeah, trust me as one of the idiots who ordered it when it was $70 and a supposed 'limited exclusive' (I got suckered by G2 FOC Bruiticus the same way ) I've had my copy for over a month and it all works fine

Default PS3 Playabity

I recently bought this Grimlock Statue AOE blu ray from somebody on gumtree for 100$, i know that Amazon is now selling this for $30 u.s. plus shipping, but I didn't want to wait or get the Aussie release which is due out soon. The seller and many members on this board mentioned that the blue rays/dvd is region free and ps3/ps4 compatible. Anyways, neither blu ray would play in my ps3, only the dvd. It can read the disc, as the Transformers AOE logo appears sub screen. But, a message saying: cannog play disc, update something/error. comes up... I tried a normal blu ray player, and all the discs work. So I do agree that the discs are region free, including the dvd. The blu rays don't play on my ps3, that's all....

With the grimlock statue, I read somewhere that his eyes light up... I fiddled woth the Statue and got no result. Do the eyes actually light up? And, is there any way of removing optimus from grimlock that isn't noticable and won't damage the statue.....

I love the statue

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    It can read the disc, as the Transformers AOE logo appears sub screen. But, a message saying: cannog play disc, update something/error. comes up... I tried a normal blu ray player, and all the discs work. So I do agree that the discs are region free, including the dvd. The blu rays don't play on my ps3, that's all....
    Did you try updating the software on the PS3?

Default PS3 Playabity

I very rarely update my ps3, it isn't "online". lol.. iam fine watching it with a blu ray player... i bit of shuffling around due to my home theatre setup... but doable