Thread: TF4 Behind the Scenes and crew video

Default TF4 Behind the Scenes and crew video

Michael Bay has released a 10 minute video of raw filming of scenes as well as the crew behind the Age of Extinction Movie... which could well be the last thing we see released by Michael Bay for Transformers if he doesn't direct any future films.

Ten minutes is a decent sized clip, but with such a complex movie with so many stunts, it only scrapes the surface of the various filming and special effects techniques.
    The source video is titled "Outtakes", but I didn't really see anything that looked to be an outtake (a blooper or error that was not used and was re-filmed). I'd probably call it a behind the scenes featurette.

It is interesting to watch, to see how different the raw video is to what ends up on screen (after post-production and digital effects).

I really enjoyed it, it showed some brevity on the set(which was probably the intent of the clip) but it showed them actually breaking a lot of stuff. the Mum input was pretty entertaining as well. I hope there is a lot of behind the scenes material like this on the Blu-Ray when I eventually get hold of it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

A new 'clip' has been released clocking in at over 22 mins With the ability to download the movie and all of these behind-the-scenes videos being released, it's getting kinda pointless buying the movie on DVD / Blu-ray IMHO.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]