Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Starscream Coronation Set

Default Masterpiece Starscream Coronation Set

I found this on TFans and the actual article is here. Seems Starscream's coronation set is going to be available in March later this year from TFClub Toys. Looks OK, but the crown is a little big IMO. The creators say it's just a prototype and subject to change so we'll have to keep our eyes peeled for updates.

Talking

I love it, though it would help if I could find a decently priced Masterpiece Starscream to go with it

Wicked.........

TPN: You thought the TRU prices weren't reasonable? I think for Masterpieces their price was alright.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

All the TRU ones are gone and now there is only the overpriced, scalped ones left.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    I love it, though it would help if I could find a decently priced Masterpiece Starscream to go with it
    You could always wait for Takara's redeco. It'd still be a bit more pricey than buying Hasbro's locally, but Takara is usually superior anyway.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    TPN: You thought the TRU prices weren't reasonable? I think for Masterpieces their price was alright.
    No, I didn't think TRU prices were unreasonable. I made the stupid mistake of not getting it when I was there because I was in a rush. I thought I'll come back tomorrow early and get myself one. Behold, next day, all 20 of them are gone!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    All the TRU ones are gone and now there is only the overpriced, scalped ones left.
    +1, What he said. Now this is my problem with trying to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Adzma View Post
    You could always wait for Takara's redeco. It'd still be a bit more pricey than buying Hasbro's locally, but Takara is usually superior anyway.
    I may have to go this route, but I concur that Takara's version would be superior anyway (at least I assume as much ) A lot of people I've seen post, say this coronation set is silly, but I love it!!! (gee, can't you tell, look at my avatar lol). It fits in line with the pompous nature of Starscream
    Last edited by Paulbot; 16th January 2008 at 12:03 PM.

Trailer Park Ninja, my local tru had some the other day, if you'd like I could pick one up if your willing to front postage (assuming they have any left...)

I think the coronation set would be cool. After all, the promo paper that came with Hybrid Galaxy Convoy had Starscream with his coronation crown, without the cape though. I was mightily pissed that it wasn't with the actual MP Starscream

Looks Okaaay...The cape looks a bit plain to me - needs some gold trim or something. Also, the crown just accentuates how small Starscream's head is. Shoulder pieces work well though.