Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: JP/HK Masterpiece Ultra Magnus coming to ToysRUs Australia

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Unless you are buying specifically for Goki's work, I would not understand why pay double.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Unless you are buying specifically for Goki's work, I would not understand why pay double.
    I would never pay full price for it. I'm suspecting SS will shelf warm like crazy so no real rush to get a MP I don't really care for.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

You be very surprised it may well not be shelve warmed at all. This mp does look like an awesome transformer even for any kid. In fact, I say it will go faster than Ultra Magnus. But we will see.

Are you referring to Sunstorm? Because I still see him on my occassional trips to TRU and how long has he been out now..? I'd place him in the shelfwarming category. Mind you its $130 price for an MP-11 mould is pretty reasonable (although Acid Storm was cheaper?).

Quote Originally Posted by rodent View Post
    Are you referring to Sunstorm? Because I still see him on my occassional trips to TRU and how long has he been out now..? I'd place him in the shelfwarming category. Mind you its $130 price for an MP-11 mould is pretty reasonable (although Acid Storm was cheaper?).
    I think he meant Star Saber
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Pep_87 View Post
    I read tfwiki that only 400 units were going to be made available in Australia. not many really. can see the future prices of UM on the secondary market going right up.
    for the Australian Market, yes, but considering that the toy itself is exactly the same as the one released internationally, i doubt that there would be a dramatic increase in demand for what is essentially just a translated & modified booklet.