Thread: Steve Jablonsky Explains Why TF:AOE Score Was Removed From i

Default Steve Jablonsky Explains Why TF:AOE Score Was Removed From i

And they wonder why people use less then legal means to obtain these soundtracks......

I see the point but still ridiculous
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    And they wonder why people use less then legal means to obtain these soundtracks......
    ^This. It's not fair on the artists though and at the end of the day, they're the ones being punished.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

So that's why there is no TF3 Score CD - they already exhausted the 15,000 units they were allowed to sell without having to pay the artists more for their work.
    And I imagine that the TF4 CDs are similarly part of that 15,000 quota as well.

I guess it comes down to a similar thing like royalties.
    The musicians, sound mixers and other crew were all paid a set rate based on an intended maximum 15,000 unit sale. If the distributor wants to then sell more than that, then those people who worked on it would have to be paid more for their services (like TV re-run royalties), and maybe it is a higher rate of commission to make it worthwhile on the distributor's part. (something they did for the first two movie Scores, which are still said to be available on itunes, but most likely due to them being release on CD, which was enough units to require the higher quota payment to be instigated from the outset)

Either way it sucks, as it makes it less likely TF3 will be released on CD, and future Scores are likely to be digital only as well, and sell out before later fans can go back and get it legally.

After all the complaining about them being too cheap for not paying to extend the amount of itunes downloads (and copies of the CD) of the Score, Paramount has actually hosted 82 tracks, that are free to listen to (more tracks than the Score that was being sold).

The tracks are on continuous play, so having the page open in another tab while browsing or working on the computer, will go through the whole lot.

Probably won't be up for long though, as the website is for promoting the TF4 movie to the Movie Industry for the Academy Awards next month.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    After all the complaining about them being too cheap for not paying to extend the amount of itunes downloads (and copies of the CD) of the Score, Paramount has actually hosted 82 tracks, that are free to listen to (more tracks than the Score that was being sold).

The tracks are on continuous play, so having the page open in another tab while browsing or working on the computer, will go through the whole lot.

Probably won't be up for long though, as the website is for promoting the TF4 movie to the Movie Industry for the Academy Awards next month.
    Well when I get home tonight I'm going to have to do my best to get a copy of that.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I wouldn't worry about download a copy tonight mate.