Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Listings for Generations Protectobots in Walmart Database

As a massive Protectobots fan, this news gives me all the warm fuzzy happy feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    So if correct, Groove being a Legend sized weapon/addon for a Defensor combiner is a better way to keep sizes consistent and keep him in the team. What form "Rook" might take is hard to guess....
    So, I'm guessing Rook will be a limb? I'll go a step further and suggest we've probably already seen the mould as an already-announced character.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny (in a bad way, because it would be so typical), if HotSpot was just a light blue redeco of Optimus/Motormaster.
    ...and I'm almost certain that's exactly what they'll do. But it will still be an improvement on the lazy Protectobot sets they just released.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Ooh!

A modern take on the dual-rifle wielding, emergency titan that is Defensor!? - Colour me the hell interested!

I expect mold reuse, that one is a given, but I hope they at least employ new head sculpts.

I absolutely love that Groove is apparently a Legends Class figure now! - This corrects a 30y/o dilemma whilst also keeping in-tune with this line's theme of non-essential 6th members.

I wonder if rook stand for rookie???